State of PASR v. GSS

Johnny Law

It's not as if there are people calling for someone to be banned every day. I've been on the site for 5 years now, and it's only one person, and it just so happens, that over the past year or so, the issues have occurred repeatedly. I don't think it is being "thrown" around loosely as an overbearing tool. Its been rarely if ever used. Therefore you know that when it is being "thrown" around, there's probably at least a semi reasonable reason.

I just find it ridiculous that someone as mellow online as Ridge Racer needed that kind of asinine and callous response to a reasonable post, and he just so happens to be the latest starting point.

I realize it is a message board, so we should be given some leniency as to what we say online, but I am also fairly certain that there are more people on here who would rather converse with relative respect without having to suck it up just so he can be a douchebag whenever he sees fit.

Tough subject to talk about 100% lightly since it has underlying reasons as to why it happened, but I'll try...

• Like 1

Some of the posters on here are so tight if you stuck a lump of coal in their ass in two weeks you'd have a diamond. That is a quote from Ferris Buellers day off. Ferris was a 1980s version of the 2010s term YOLO....anybody see Miley Cyrus Twerk last night? She needs to eat more McDoubles...#FACT

Remember kids I write the best reports in the universe #opinion... Who else pulls out their iPhone on every lift ride just to keep the PASRs entertained??? I think I'm gonna post a freestyle rap thread in the lounge or maybe bump the lunch thread. It's great that I can post again. I love everybody and I didn't even pop a Molly. Even Root!!! OK Root I turned the page... Just don't ban me again.

Jeff putting a mod on mod probation...now that it funny!!! #AdminPower anybody else like hash tags? I like em almost as much as hash browns from the BMDI!!!!! Where is the ten year PASR anniversary party going to be? Also three separate PASRs asked about the PASR bar night at the fox and hound. We should bring that back.

TLDR Too Long Didn't Read...this weather is pissing me off. At least the leaves are starting to change color on the south side of Allentown!!! Darn microclimates...reports of frost this morning up in Nazareth...

Your posts today are reminiscent of a newly unclogged toilet

• Like 1

and the potential departure of Ridge Racer just two weeks ago-He doesn't seem to grasp the concept that by acting like a jackwagon repeatedly, instantly assaulting new members, and causing some other posters to leave, he is slowly killing the site that he supposedly gets a bunch of enjoyment out of (there are plenty of posts on AlpineZone from other members who say he contacted them in his attempts to get back on the board and their board is still operating .

Meanwhile on Alpine zone... they're actually talking about skiing...in August! Holy shit

• Like 3

Okay I'm going to throw my 2 cents in here. Yes Doug keeps the board "alive" but some of his posts are just downright pointless. I've actually had him on ignore for a while. Anyway back on topic. Personal attacks over the Internet are stupid. If Doug was joking and ridge took it seriously then put it to rest, if Doug wasn't joking then that sounds like something you two can deal with in private. Come on guys it's an online message board and we're playing the hurt feelings game.

Now I will say this, I have not been posting much lately as I've been more active on two other board, focaljet.com and focusfantics.com. Both are car forums where a majority of the posters are between the ages of 18-30 with a few over the age of 35. This same shit happens over there as well and it's tolerated/dealt with in a much better manner. Come on guys we're all adults here. I don't think Doug needs a long ban but maybe some time off would be a good thing for him.

As for the mod edits, yes they were funny at first but I think it's gone a little bit too far. New posters to this site don't want to see "I'm gay" and "I like cum" everywhere. Go ahead and do those edits but we need to keep it clean because that will deter some (most) people from joining.

I think we all need to step back and realize why we came here in the first place, we all love winter activities and stuff like this isn't giving this board any help in getting people to join.

• Like 4

This place has gotten pretty wild lately. Remember all the times that long threads were about skiing? It's almost september and all that there is going on here is infighting and goofy shit. Preseason bar nights, weekends at the beach, different wax types, favorite runs, hell even talking about your favorite stickers to put on your gear bag would be more interesting and fun than all of this.

P.S.

If the bird is so damn sick, take it to the vet.

• Like 2