11/14...guns will be turned on tonight.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Don't get too locked into that forecast, looks like cold air sticks around through Saturday night.......... there is a decent chance the warm air never shows up.

They won't open this weekend but I think that has more to do with all the other shit that is involved in running a ski area than the amount of snow on the ground.

Also I haven't seen what construction they are doing but it's possible due to the status of the site that they may not be able to open until certain qualifications have been meet.

It's cool Black Friday would still get my dick mega hard.....

• Like 1

There is so much snow at Blue. its a shame that they will wait until next weekend to open. They will have less snow then than they have now because of the temps next week.

From this side of the internet, it definitely appears as though Blue is putting on a snowmaking display.  Its very impressive.  The cams at BB suck, so its really hard to get a grip on whats going on there, but it looks like the minor leagues of snowmaking.  Although, i did see a picture of lots of snow on Freedom.  Hopefully temps will trend down a bit for Sun-wed.  

Hard to really tell for sure, but from the webcams it sure appears as though they're able to run more guns concurrently than before.

Or it's probably just my perception, hoping they blow a fuck-ton of snow before the warm spell hits.

Also wondering why they stopped blowing in the valley???

Edited by indiggio
  • Like 1

Hard to really tell for sure, but from the webcams it sure appears as though they're able to run more guns concurrently than before.

Or it's probably just my perception, hoping they blow a fuck-ton of snow before the warm spell hits.

Also wondering why they stopped blowing in the valley???

I'm pretty sure I remember they added a higher capacity pump.

Production will be marginal throughout the day, I'd imagine they are focusing on the areas they believe will open first.