Colorado skifari booked 4/7-4/14....

Right now eating lunch at the mid mountain lodge. I had a light breakfast blueberry muffin banana coffee and OJ for free at the Silver Inn and now having a Brisket sang with waffle fries and orange Gatorade. Under $18 not bad. I skied 8

Runs so far and the snow has pretty much let up and you have to traverse around a little more to find fresh untracked. Best stuff was along a spine off of Lenawee lift and I got two great untracked runs in Montazuma bowl. Not many people here prob a little more than a regular weekday. Tourists out number hardcore locals 3 to 1

After lunch I skied two different woods runs that were pretty much untouched except for some yellow snow. I skied some terrain skiers left and as u traversed farther left it got steeper near the top of the Pali lift anyway it was real freaking steep and untouched but I was hitting the crust below. Some of the locals are amazing sections I do in like three turns they straight line but they know the terrain the most fresh was on moderately steep terrain. Flat terrain sucks for fresh and too steep and it gets scrapped down fast. By the weekend it will be spring conditions again but for today it never for out of the 20s at ABasin. The worst snow I had were a few entrances to bowls but they were like chowder on top of hardpack. 39 degrees in Silverthorne!!!

Had a great morning eating lunch now. Hot dog fritos and new Belgium ranger. Just trying to become spring conditions near the base. Still winter like up high and slick down low.

Had a great morning eating lunch now. Hot dog fritos and new Belgium ranger. Just trying to become spring conditions near the base. Still winter like up high and slick down low. So many people from PA here. Guy who sold me lunch is from Johnstown area.

post-512-0-81258900-1428686192_thumb.jpgpost-512-0-98424100-1428686234_thumb.jpgpost-512-0-81835500-1428686269_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I'm heading to Loveland in a few. I'm a little sore from skiing hard the last three days and loveland will be a good rest day...supposed to hit 56 degrees in Silverthorne so it should be full on spring conditions. I haven't gone out the last three days. Tiredness and edibles knocked me out.

I'll try and snap some pictures today!!!

Ten runs so far having lunch just skied from the top of chair 9 and hit the spine and it was good and even a little fresh from two days ago. Spring conditions lower half still winterlike up high. Right now having a very cheap lunch at the base. Bratwurst with bacon beans kettle chips and powerade under $14. Gonna go out for a few more after I finish eating.post-512-0-60570400-1428775602_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I had a really good time at Loveland..skied a few bump runs...woods and groomers after lunch. I actually rode the lift with another person for lift ride #11 he said he only skis loveland and drives up from Denver in 50 minutes. I skied lifts 9,8 and 4 the most. From a few of the lower runs you are literally right over the entrance to the Tunnel. High up groomers remained velvety snow. The guy I rode the lift with said it rarely gets spring conditions up high. I believe there was also a snowcat running along the ridge and he said he was the only passenger this morning. It was windy up high most of the day and I doubt the temperature got above the mid 30s up high as it was 44 degrees on the parking lot when I left. Loveland is alot more laid back than some of that other resorts and attracts alot of families and you see more old straight skis than other spots. I will say that out of all these places Ive visited its hard to beat the lower lot setup at blue. The parking attendants really squeeze people in.

post-512-0-19306100-1428784887_thumb.jpgpost-512-0-47970900-1428784945_thumb.jpgpost-512-0-30052200-1428784991_thumb.jpgpost-512-0-44751900-1428785033_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Tomorrow I'm buying a 2 day pass at A Basin for my final two ski days. Copper is alot of fun and I got so many blazing fast runs there and some decent woods my two days skiing there. Thanks again Barb for the buddy passes. Was $69 each day at Copper.

A-Basin one day $85

Loveland one day $35

Copper one day $69

Copper one day $69

A basin two day $140

That's $398 total for six days of skiing a variety of Colorado resorts. That's not bad and yes prob even better deals on Craigslist.

• Like 2