3/28/15...end of season party!!!

I was kinda glad to learn i wasnt the only one who was completely worthless after getting home from the party. Yesterday sure was a good time.

I picked up a few items that were left behind. A small blue cooler with a piece of ductape on the lid that says "soda", and a blue coleman folding chair. Let me know if you own these items and i will do what i can to get them back to you hopefully in under 8 months.

• Like 2

Got 14 beautiful blue sky runs in. Lots of trails had deep heavy snow but you could zip right down challenge and razor making the double blacks easier on the legs than anything else here. It was scraped between the bumps on most of the bump runs but not on Barneys. Still enough snow to ski sleepy hollow. 6 pack line got fairly bad until they opened the 4 person lift around 1. Bye bye Blue, hope to ski you again in mid November. For now it will be camelback and points north for at least a couple more weeks I hope.

Maybe I will actually get to meet some of you folks next year :-)

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

What an epic party. I stopped at Wawa on the Pocono exit of the turnpike and I accidentally napped in the car for 20 minutes before getting my iced tea and pretzel. Long and awesome day out there with all you crazy guys. Loved every second of it. 

• Like 1

Wow closing day at Blue is usually pretty crowded especially with Bear Creek closed. I wonder how many million in profit Blue made this season.

I'm surprised they are closing. I'm sure they are still turning a profit.

It's cause next weekend they'd only be open one day with Easter. Blue doesnt open on religious holidays.

• Like 1

Been traveling a lot for #2 son lately; Boston Thursday/Friday for school visits and rugby tourney Saturday at Randalls island (between Manhattan and Brooklyn) so kinda tired. Woke up early and saw temps were 19F at Palmerton so lounged around at the homefront. Eventually made it it up to blue by 10:45 ish. Initially firm but by 1 or so bumps on chute and nightmare were superb. My wingman Indiggio is cavorting with his family in northern Vt so ran with the other bumpers. Saw justo and Rose from double as I guess they were going over to check out the pond skimming (nice crowd). Near the end of the day caught up with mbike-ski who is incidentally very patient when he tried to flag down mr space cadet here.

A lot of the conversation among the bumpers was where the great Blue mountain diaspora is going. Me thinks Killi is on my mind

Been another great year at Blue mountain and I am lucky to know so many great people there. Until next season, Tay Tay says be well and take care

post-3245-14276723633114_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

It's almost 70 degrees out now and I'm my hangover from the PASR party finally wore off. I blame the high test beers and champagne. End of Blues ski season finally sinking in but it's all good I'm not gonna suffer from PPSRD that hasn't affected me in years. Just gotta have fun year round. We should do a PASR hiking day on the Appalachian trail this summer and re start the annual bar night down at the Fox and Hound in King of Prussia and a Lehigh valley one and Bethlehem Brew Works...

I like logistics and planning and everything came together really well for the PASR party not easy cooking in the wind.

One good thing about this ski season at Blue is the fun social aspect along with new regulars. Alot of people who might not orderly hangout if not for a common interest/obsession with skiing/riding!!!!

• Like 2

It's almost 70 degrees out now and I'm my hangover from the PASR party finally wore off. I blame the high test beers and champagne. End of Blues ski season finally sinking in but it's all good I'm not gonna suffer from PPSRD that hasn't affected me in years. Just gotta have fun year round. We should do a PASR hiking day on the Appalachian trail this summer and re start the annual bar night down at the Fox and Hound in King of Prussia and a Lehigh valley one and Bethlehem Brew Works...

I like logistics and planning and everything came together really well for the PASR party not easy cooking in the wind.

One good thing about this ski season at Blue is the fun social aspect along with new regulars. Alot of people who might not orderly hangout if not for a common interest/obsession with skiing/riding!!!!

I'm down......

I'm in!

Does anyone else's car smell really bad like a campfire after last week's party? Mine still reeks and I totally stink when I go into work. Need to get an air freshener.

• Like 1

I'm in!

Does anyone else's car smell really bad like a campfire after last week's party? Mine still reeks and I totally stink when I go into work. Need to get an air freshener.

oh yeah. and my gear. 

we are already planning a PASR spandex bike & beer day.

I'm in!

No matter how bad it is...it still has to be better than Dougs car
  • Like 1

oh yeah. and my gear.

we are already planning a PASR spandex bike & beer day.

Nice! Me + spandex = ugly right now. I've already gained 5 lbs since I got the walking boot. Getting a bike this weekend though.

is that really her? i have my doubts since its such a revealing pic...

No...it's definitely a spoof based on her perfume flopping.....

Look closely at the perfume bottle it says Eau Dear ..SMELL LIKE A CoUNTry STAR

post-1572-14281219647886_thumb.jpg

This is the real one....

Edited by phillycore

yes yes yes it is raj here.  Doing snobord was very very good this year.   I went to the back of the Camel it was very very good but almost as crowded as Mumbai.   It was good to see Blue mountain too.  Now i am home and must think about next year yes I may do skis too!

Glad you had fun at Blue Rajeev...next time I stop by Tobyhanna I'll stop in at the Dunkin donuts and say hi to your cousins!!!