I like trains!!! Train thread...

• 2 weeks later...

Haha thanks TP4. Was in the mid 90's our whole ride (in full gear) but the last 30 miles or so into Telluride the sky got black and we got rained on pretty good.

Just checked into the Hotel Columbia. We splurged since this was our last stop. This hotel is amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

after actually pulling shots and steaming milk myself, i told myself id never buy a dunkin donuts latte cause its just some machine making the espresso and milk at the same time, but they are pretty good.

DD lattes kind of suck compared to a coffee shop.

after actually pulling shots and steaming milk myself, i told myself id never buy a dunkin donuts latte cause its just some machine making the espresso and milk at the same time, but they are pretty good.

Wrong.

The milk is done separate. The espresso is ground per shot.

DD lattes kind of suck compared to a coffee shop.

Dd sucks because no one knows what theyre doing. The tools are decent for the espresso stuff.

Coffee is usually burnt to hell hough

i miss espresso shots so much, but after having them for free everyday for 3 years, i cant bring myself to pay money for a shot of coffee.  they were great for closing shift when you needed a burst of energy for the last 2 hours.

Not much different between espresso or a cup of coffee. One is just more highly concentrated caffeine.

So espresso shots aren't for women and queers??

Starbucks FTW!!!

the difference is the coffee will last me 20 minutes, the espresso shot will last 5 seconds.  the espresso shot would wake me up more.  i always thought espresso drinks were more for women, gays, and european males.  however, im enjoying my latte kick recently

I like frozen coffee drinks sometimes. They're mainly for skiers and riders and white girls