What's everybody's favorite stall to poop in?

VTmark

I stay depressed cause im afraid of becoming manic. Id rather be constantly depressed then bouncing around. Idk what im like when im normal.

What's normal....

I don't go to the Dr unless I absolutely have to...

My last 5 Dr visits (other than dentist and optometrist) were.....

Kidney Stone stent removal

Kidney stone lithotripsy / stent insertion

Kidney stone surgical consult

Emergency room via ambulance ride (blood pressure dropped, passed out, took 6' header direct to concrete floor)

Orthopedic appointment for cortisone shot from aggravating prior torn MCL

It's usually pretty big if I'm going to the Dr.

Greatest stall ever is the outhouse thingy just off of one of the trails at Alta (under the Catherine's area I believe). It's like a giant well. After release, you would hear the "splash" approximately 4 seconds later. It's fantastic.

There's one at Targhee that's like that......just a big hole in the mountain...with a privacy box....not even a roof

Greatest stall ever is the outhouse thingy just off of one of the trails at Alta (under the Catherine's area I believe). It's like a giant well. After release, you would hear the "splash" approximately 4 seconds later. It's fantastic.

Sounds like when I used to have to use the outhouse at my grandmother's house.

That and old Sears catalog pages for TP.

Battleshits is so much more intense with solid eye contact and facial expressions. Your parents were hardcore to the max.

how bout side by side stalls in nestors quakertown, when one person knows the other stall has no TP left... I was not involved in this disaster, but it was hilarious to watch it unfold.