Zee Lights

skifreak

i probably wont see you guys cause ill be with my family, getting them out the door in time for first chair is literally impossible.  ive been trying since high school, it just doesnt work

We can meet up later in the day...remember no friends on a powder day.

When my friend Tom has come down to Jackson hole it's tough to get him moving in the morning...I think the last time was the earliest we got to the mountain and we pulled in at like ten of 9 which meant by the time he was booted up and had pass was already 9:15. By 9:15 me and Jeff are already on thunder chair. Fuck I usually wake up before 6am and breakfast at 7am bus at 8am and in line with doobie don and lifetime regaee at 8:35

PASR's never wait for snowboarders to buckle. Psh

I blame toast and atomic Jeff...I want the PASRs to be better about it this year. Can't wait for them to buckle on first run though. We kitten said she's gonna come out and ski with us this season and blue and I'll take a few slow runs with her. Two different girls I met recently are interested in learning how to ski well one skied in high school. I'm all nice saying sure I'll give up my time on the slopes and help it's the least I can do to give back to the sport but come ski season I know I'll blow them off.

I'm a type 3 extreme type skier don't have time for magic carpets.post-512-0-93424900-1480175829_thumb.png

so take the bus.

Remember everybody before I open the doors to the bus there is a return bus at 3pm and 430pm not 330 and not 4. If you are in the mangy moose to long there is a town bus every 35 minutes or so and its $3 and you need exact change or you can buy a 10 ride ticket for $22 at the loaf and jug or albertsons..Jackson hole from the top of the Tram is for expert skiers and riding there is no easy way down. It is unlike any mountain you have ever skied before..there are natural and man are obstacles..please ski with caution...there is a return Tram to the base every 15 minutes if you are a pussy or herb touron...there's also waffle sangs or corbetts cabin and bathrooms for pussys who won't pee in the woods...everybody have fun....cue the sound of the skibums mating call yee haw how oooo

• Like 1

So, that following Friday?

At the latest if the forecast holds. I wouldn't be surprised if they open midweek...they've done it in the past before last year they opened on a Monday. Whichever day they open I'm taking off work. I'd come in late but want those parking lot beers.

Weekday openings at blue are great cause the race team isn't out and while still a shitshow its not as wild. Opening day last year I ended up having parking lot beers then skied another session with VTMark then had lunch at slope side with Mark accompanied by a double Jack and Coke which was around $11 which isn't really that crazy as its $8-$10 at neighborhood bars the. Skied a few more runs and midway was rowdy...gotta ski the fattest skis possible opening day at blue cause of the push piles. Indiggio knows that riding the Main Street chair means a great view of the beginners going down midway and eating shit.

• Like 2

At this point I'm ready to settle for a Vista only opening.

Boo...that's terrible that was only a rare occurance don't give any lurking Blue mountain executives any ideas. Just not enough lift capacity...

I'm expecting just that and would be more than happy with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You get two dings for that comment ding ding...you me GSSucks atomic Jeff and Matt Edge wanna grind the spine on lower Main Street.