Zee Lights

skifreak

5 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

9am weekend open??? 

Not positive, that's whats going around FB groups.  My friend talked to live chat which confirmed no more midweek to preserve for weekends unless they can make snow.  I'm livid.

11 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Isn’t camelback open? 

It is, was there yesterday.  Not sure how much longer they will last they cut snowmaking for the season stripping all hoses off the mountain earlier than ever this year.

They also announced for god knows what reason closing the Stevenson and Sunbowl at 3pm today and only running the 6 which a lot of trails are closed on that side.

Edited by DiMe

1 minute ago, DiMe said:

Not positive, that's whats going around FB groups.  My friend talked to live chat which confirmed no more midweek to preserve for weekends unless they can make snow.  I'm livid.

2 hours ago, DiMe said:

So is Shawnee.... Fuck KSL.

You should really show KSL whats up by getting a pass at Mountain Creek or Shawnee.  

At the end of the season, they end midweek stuff.  Always.  nothing new here.  

• Haha 3

Just now, JFskiDan said:

You should really show KSL whats up by getting a pass at Mountain Creek or Shawnee.  

At the end of the season, they end midweek stuff.  Always.  nothing new here.  

I don't cut my nose to spite my face.  My lone $900 makes no difference to them.  

Obviously but how often is the midweek stuff done on the first week of March with full coverage of the mountain?

40 minutes ago, DiMe said:

I don't cut my nose to spite my face.  My lone $900 makes no difference to them.  

Unfortunately they probably don’t care that you’re livid either. Unless the masses rise up on social media like they did on that botched snow day then they’re gonna do their thing. It is what it is

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

it would be a beautiful morning to be skiing right now..

Yep. I am annoyed that they pulled a last minute closure for today. It’s one thing to tell us in advance that they are closed mid week. It’s another to say tues and wed closed re open on Thursday…then last minute say f it we’re not gonna make money.  Close thurs too. Funny how they’re open for tubing tonight though. They must have a large tubing group booked

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DiMe said:

Obviously but how often is the midweek stuff done on the first week of March with full coverage of the mountain?

It's not right, I tell ya! Next time I get a KSL survey for the True Mountain, I'll put in a complaint on your behalf. We're all in this together! Alone we are powerless, but together we can change the world! 🌎

• Boner City 1

1 hour ago, DiMe said:

This is the first time but it did rain 2 out of the 3 days and now they probably want to let the mountain drain out lol but I think this is the second or third year of their new ownership.  You’re lucky you have camelback to ride midweek. How has the camel been this week?

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Have you looked at the webcams this morning?  Gonna be interesting this weekend…let’s pray they make next weekend.  

If upper main is open this weekend, it will clearly be technical.  Cant see much on Side, but i thought that was circling the drain last week as well.  

• Like 1

the only thing pissing me off about these midweek closures is that i'm trying to get her out. doing that on a friday / weekend is probably out of the cards unless it's dead. unexpectedly closing tonight put a big dent in things. 

Edited by Benm

8 minutes ago, Benm said:

the only thing pissing me off about these midweek closures is that i'm trying to get her out. doing that on a friday / weekend is probably out of the cards unless it's dead. unexpectedly closing tonight put a big dent in things. 

I can't imagine many people are going to ski this weekend. But who knows.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Benm said:

It’s not gonna be busy tomorrow especially on the learning hill.