Zee Lights

skifreak

8 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Mt Cams show no sign they are trying to get Main St open

6 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

What do you expect to see?

We'll see what's crackin' when we wake up tomorrow and check the cams.  Fingers crossed.  

I was expecting to see ski patrol setting off avalanche bombs and ski cutting the top of main street by now!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ok, props to Blue for announcing an opening before they really have any kind of appreciable snow on the ground.   Lets hope they dont pull a Camelback.  

So, every Blue regular is going to be there friday to ski come around, easyout, and vista, from the Vista lift?  Yikes.  

3 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

We'll see what's crackin' when we wake up tomorrow and check the cams.  Fingers crossed.  

I was expecting to see ski patrol setting off avalanche bombs and ski cutting the top of main street by now!

Yeah, i guess if there is a shot at Main street for anytime this weekend, they will be blowing on it with the others.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

If no Main Street I may ski BB Friday if they have Love Park open. Is it sacrilege to think that? Come around is cool but im not feeling opening day crowds on the limited terrain that they plan on having open. Still happy that they are opening none the less.

catskills....

39 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

If no Main Street I may ski BB Friday if they have Love Park open. Is it sacrilege to think that? Come around is cool but im not feeling opening day crowds on the limited terrain that they plan on having open. Still happy that they are opening none the less.

Go to Blue for the camaraderie. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NMSKI said:

Hopefully won’t even have to wait. Lights are on, their page makes it sound like they’ll be on all night 

• Like 1