Big news from Blue

RidgeRacer

Real estate, like everything else, is worth what people will pay for it. Considering the new slope side condos at the Bush are significantly higher than that GSS, I have to imagine that your pricing is pretty conservative. I will be surprised if this gets built as a condo/hotel development. CB initially tried that with theirs, and I think they ended up rehashing the business plan and going all hotel.

I am with GSS in thinking that it will likely be an excellent investment for Blue. The hotel will probably be able to break even between ski season and wedding season. I think you'll see the water park be developed shortly after since its in the same area and it will drive more sales/rentals in the off season. I don't know how busy CBs has been, but people nowadays are all about convenience. There are plenty of people with cash that put their kids in seasonal programs that would rent/buy a place because they are weekend warriors who don't want to move their kids but still want to get away. People always say "why get a place there for that amount when...". Those folks that have kids have lives that they might not be able to pick up and leave or have a better option, but still want to be close. We have a patroller who lives in Burlington and bought a place at the mountain because of the convenience. I believe Blue will benefit from this.

• Like 1

That was kind of a serious question.

Whats bear do?

Kind of out of the way for a commute so staffing high end hospitality peeps is gonna suck

People who live in the Lehigh valley will work at Blues new condo/ hotel complex. I don't expect their hospitality peeps to rival those of the mandarin oriental or four seasons but likely a step up from the Palmeranians

The more I think about it the more I wanna see what these condos are about. I think a second tier cable network could do a reality show from blue called $279,000 listing sort of like million dollar listing but more relevant. I'd even get my real estate license to try and get it on that commish.