Big news from Blue

RidgeRacer

32 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I'll post more during ski season, just been checking in once or twice a day to see if @GrilledSteezeSandwich tags me.

Salty as far as the off season..picture a week..closing day was a Sunday and we’re like Wednesday right now and ski season starts again on Sunday.  Almost halfway there like the Bon Jovi song..

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Boner City 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty as far as the off season..picture a week..closing day was a Sunday and we’re like Wednesday right now and ski season starts again on Sunday.  Almost halfway there like the Bon Jovi song..

This is grate! I'll have 2 season passes, one for True Blue & the Epic Pass, so I'll be doing lots of skiing on my Elon'z.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, saltyant said:

This is grate! I'll have 2 season passes, one for True Blue & the Epic Pass, so I'll be doing lots of skiing on my Elon'z.

Sickbird or Rick Astley Bird gonna be a good season. JFDan even post a map that it’s gonna be cold and snowy multiple locations of North America..I’m so Exite 

• Boner City 1

2 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

The PASRs who only post during skison are smart. Unfortunately PASR is like crack all year long for me. You bastards get to read my dumb shit 24/7/365.

I wish I could take a few days off and then have a lot of posts to catch up on but I check PASR several times a day.  This site has been pretty active this summer. 

• 4 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Appears to be a name change from Tuthill to BMR with Barb running the show? KSL will manage things. What am I missing? This shit is way too confusing.

What seems to be missing here is the business ownership being mentioned. The land seems to have been sold from one Barb Green company to another, probably just to consolidate everything since it seems like there were a bunch of parcels and other not so clear things, hence the 29 parcels and whatever else being sold for $1. So Blue Mountain Resorts LLC which is headquartered in Denver now owns all of the land of the resort, Barb is the CEO of that company. Did KSL buy the business of Blue Mountain but not the land? If that's the case then Barb gets some say in what KSL does on her land because she is leasing it to them to operate on. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Schif said:

What seems to be missing here is the business ownership being mentioned. The land seems to have been sold from one Barb Green company to another, probably just to consolidate everything since it seems like there were a bunch of parcels and other not so clear things, hence the 29 parcels and whatever else being sold for $1. So Blue Mountain Resorts LLC which is headquartered in Denver now owns all of the land of the resort, Barb is the CEO of that company. Did KSL buy the business of Blue Mountain but not the land? If that's the case then Barb gets some say in what KSL does on her land because she is leasing it to them to operate on. 

Well, it does say she’s AN owner. It doesn’t say she’s THE owner.

“Barbara Green remains as an owner in Blue Mountain Resort LLC and continues as CEO of the resort.”

Clear as mud.

Not much to find on the WWW about BMR Resorts LLC, or Blue Mountain Resorts LLC in Denver Colorado. 

i mean, i guess someone paid 32 mill for something, to someone, but Barb still owns it. Or works there. Whatever. 

still nothing to go jumping off the Palmerton bridge about. At least for now.