Weekend roll call 3/5-3/6

No names on them but on occasion (about a third of the time) a ski resort will ask me to show my ski club membership card when I use these cards.

Another benefit you can get from your ski club membership is Windham sells a $30 ski club card to ski club members good for one anytime lift ticket and discounts every other day. So if you go to Windham once that pays for your ski club membership right there.

My goal for the remainder of the year is to get in a day each at Blue, Shawnee (tomorrow) and Windham to get full value for what I have paid for. May also try Big Bear.

Tried Alpine last year with the kids, who mocked what passed for black diamonds there based on their experience at Shawnee. Will not be back there.

Great info, thanks

Bit of a change of plans. Pops has to work 8-12 tomorrow morning so we're either pushing Camel to the afternoon or Sunday. About 73.8% chance I'mma head to Blue tomorrow morning for early runs

No reason not to ski Blue tomorrow AM gonna be one of the last times we'll have great winter conditions this season. The PASRs roll into the lower lot around 730am..and are usually drinking by 10-1030

I'm not sure if I'll be making first chair tomorrow....McGregor / Diaz fight tonight and Karen has friends coming over which means mass quantity of brew will be consumed.... 5am going to be rough... However I almost need to make it because I want to be home, showered and on my couch with beer in hand ready to DOOP like a mofo by 3pm.

I'm not sure if I'll be making first chair tomorrow....McGregor / Diaz fight tonight and Karen has friends coming over which means mass quantity of brew will be consumed.... 5am going to be rough... However I almost need to make it because I want to be home, showered and on my couch with beer in hand ready to DOOP like a mofo by 3pm.

You'll be fine. Leave at 6am instead of 5am and still prob beat me