2016/2017 new gear thread

GSSucks

It's the fks and look pivot train now.

Going out on a limb to say she does not need the fks or pivot, but in my opinion, everyone who values their knees should be on one of them, its just tough to justify the price sometimes. Anything with a 3 or 4 to 10 din range will work well on that ski, I would also look for a low stack height. I am partial to Look or Salomon, but Im sure every pro on here will have their own opinion. 

Going out on a limb to say she does not need the fks or pivot, but in my opinion, everyone who values their knees should be on one of them, its just tough to justify the price sometimes. Anything with a 3 or 4 to 10 din range will work well on that ski, I would also look for a low stack height. I am partial to Look or Salomon, but Im sure every pro on here will have their own opinion. 

shit i forgot that you were pro. I'm so much better than you.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just went to Buckmans. Looked at helmets. Saw nothing I liked..looked at pants nothing I like I need to try to find the same ride snowboard pants I have now and had the pair of pants before. Picked up Oakley A Frame night skiing goggles, new socks and new upper body under armour.

Probably better selection at places out in Jackson, no?