2016/2017 new gear thread

GSSucks

I sometimes get 32 inch long pants..34 is what my 6'4 buddy wears. This topic probably has some lurker Men's Warehouse employee fapping.

i got 6 pairs of dress pants for $22 each on saturday at philadelphia outlets (they aren't near philadelphia and they are not a wildlife refuge like they claim).  i had to try the same sizes on for each color cause some of the same labeled pants fit differently

Sickbird been getting great deals on long sleeve t shirts at kohls like half off plus kohls cash even got a friends and family discount once cause cashier swiped her card for a double ding ding discount. Shit was bananas. I love it there.

I so rarely buy new clothing it's become a game for me. I have many shirts that I've had since high school (I'm almost 36), and 2 of my 4 suits I got when I was in college. Most of my work outfits are the original crop of stuff I bought when I was entering the workforce after college. Only thing I really blow through are shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I don't own a suit. The rare weddings I go to these days I wear khaki pants, dress shoes, dress shirt and a sport jacket. I hate ties so don't wear em.

i got a calvin klein suit and pants for $170 total at Boscovs the other day.  It was like $270 regular

One of the jealous haters that doesn't like my karaoke says the only thing I can wrap is Xmas gifts at Boscovs..funny but true.

BOA lacing is the only way to go.  Wish ski boots were that easy.

I hated boa.

Good old fashined laces for me when i snowboard.

I love BOA, I could never use regular laces.  

DC Judges are the only snow board boot ive ever bought.  decided to switch it up from my usual black and get brown

adyo100022_judgep_dbr_frt2-copy.jpg