2016/2017 new gear thread

GSSucks

like my backpack, sunglasses, jeans, coat, hoodie, shorts, sandals, boardshorts, and boxers dont all have to come from some outdoor store... anymore.

Paid 40$ for boxers the other day

$40 for boxers damn Daniel I think mine are like $20 for a 6 pack of hanes. I've never bought non ski clothing from an outerwear store except one Oakley hoodie from Nestor's. Others like Toast and Justo are into Lyfestyle clothing. I buy my clothes at Kohls. I don't have a backpack. I'm not a school kid or mountaineer

• 1 month later...

Just got back from the Blue tent sale. Was pretty busy. Picked up a pair of Head Primal Instinct skis w/ bindings in 170 length, 10cm increase over what I've been skiing.

Also picked up a pair of used rental skis and boots for my 3 year old, as well as a helmet, jacket and base layer shirt for him. Also a base layer T for the wife, and two pairs of ski socks for myself.

Add in a pair of socks for my dad and a set of used demo/rentals for him and we were out of there for about $600. $300 out of pocket by using half price gift cards.

I was there didn't look at gear or buy anything just wanted to check out the lower lot and I walked in the one big tent and saw a girl I know from the bar handing out applications at the job fair. It was hopping at the lower lot today but the upper lodge was a ghost town. I walked around the patio area and up the steps in the courtyard and was the only one there.

Went over with Dom. really good deals and way more than i thought they would have. Picked up a pair of new bindings with mounting super cheap. In true Blue Mountain fashion, there was a huge line to wait in.

Yeah, there was a long line when we checked out, but the girl who was working next door in the shop came over and grabbed a few of us to take over there to check out, so we actually didn't wait too long. I ran back in to grab boots for my son and by that time the line was pretty much gone.

I was there didn't look at gear or buy anything just wanted to check out the lower lot and I walked in the one big tent and saw a girl I know from the bar handing out applications at the job fair. It was hopping at the lower lot today but the upper lodge was a ghost town. I walked around the patio area and up the steps in the courtyard and was the only one there.

Probably just missed you up top. It was dead. The clerk at the store was sitting on a stool when I walked in to convert my next batch of gift card vouchers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...