It's been a while... or Schif moves to Wawa Land.

Schif

TP4 she's still gonna have to deal with 22 traffic from the turnpike to Bethlehem. That can add 20-30 minutes. Best solution would be for schif to live near his job and his wifey to live near her job and they can have a long distance relationship and if the long distance doesn't work they were never meant to be.

TP4 she's still gonna have to deal with 22 traffic from the turnpike to Bethlehem. That can add 20-30 minutes. Best solution would be for schif to live near his job and his wifey to live near her job and they can have a long distance relationship and if the long distance doesn't work they were never meant to be.

ya 22 does throw a monkey wrench into all that.

So she currently lives in Chalfont and complains about 309 but as of now I guess it works for her. Shes adamant about not using the northeast extension to get to work.

From chalfont northeast extension wouldn't make sense. From lansdale it does and it's like 23 minutes from Lehigh valley exit to lansdale and no traffic on that stretch. Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

i dont see how they even work.

has made no difference in my ability to merge better.

TP4 is 100% correct.......the idea is traffic behaves like water in pipes, at a certain point of flow the pipe almost can't be large enough so if you retard entry of in this case each car everybody can do 40mph instead of the pulsing 75 then 0 but it mostly doesn't work because people ignore the light and then just drive like fuck heads anyways.

Dont live in Chester.  Nobody in their right mind lives in Chester.  I know you were not going to, but i had to say it.  

Lansdale does seem to be the middle ground.  Like TP4 said, getting from Lansdale to Chester by 7:30 wont be that bad.  Leaving at 5 pm will.  Generally leaving from Delco to the Poconos, i need to leave by 4, or just suck it up and wait until 6.  so, that would apply to you too.  The one thing you have going for you is at some point, construction of the 3 lanes to lansdale on 476 will be done.  Unfortunately the blue route will still suck.  Any where you really go like 50 miles of Philly is affected with some type of horrible traffic.  

Glad to hear you didnt drop off the face of the earth.  

you aint lying.  the 30 bypass usually takes about 7-8 minutes to get from frazer to downingtown.  in the afternoon rush hour it is 45 minutes

30 bypass is bad.  And its kind of a shame, there are some really nice rural areas out that way, but the bypass just blows.  

30 bypass is bad.  And its kind of a shame, there are some really nice rural areas out that way, but the bypass just blows.  

the drainage is awful as well.  last big storm we had there were 5 accidents in like a 3 hour period due to all the standing water.  at least the 202 construction from KOP to Frazer is done, although looks like they are doing work on the west chester part spur of 202

Geez all that traffic must really suck. Sorry guys. My ride consists 4 or 5 mile drive downhill for about 1200 feet in elevation, through a covered bridge, over the Blue Mountain and then through some winding backroads till I reach civilization. Usually not much in the way of traffic until I'm about 10 minutes from the office. The worst part of the commute usually occurs when I drink my 3rd cup of coffee too early and have to piss so bad it hurts.

Edited by RidgeRacer
  • Like 1

Blue needs park passes and black diamond passes.

A nice instructional video would be nice......

dont line up across the top of the falls.  there is no stop sign there.  

stopping around the turns on NM/DW, Paradise, etc is not advised.  Proceed to the base of the mountain to share your experience with your friends while sharing a hot cocoa.  

and the list goes on.  

A nice instructional video would be nice......

dont line up across the top of the falls.  there is no stop sign there.  

stopping around the turns on NM/DW, Paradise, etc is not advised.  Proceed to the base of the mountain to share your experience with your friends while sharing a hot cocoa.  

and the list goes on.

All great idea!!!

do not entertain this conversation.

Ok

Don't get me started about the moose. Still got a dollar for that purchase.

I have to wonder what happened to that Moose suit. It's definitely in some former employee's basement somewhere. I'm getting a little sad now that I'm officially done with final exams and the inevitability of me moving to southern PA is on the horizon. I'm not going to be a Snotage local anymore. I already miss the uncrowded slopes and rolling in at 10 on a weekend and still parking right next to the Phoebe Snow lift and getting fresh tracks out on the fast tracks and runaways.