Tent sales

JFskiDan

If you can also fit your helmet gloves goggles etc in there as well then you are correct. Boot bags are typically 75 ish and up. If you can’t then throw out the battery and see if that helps

There is no battery. Just a heating pad and a couple of small zip pockets with cords for wall and vehicle power port. Definitely room inside for gloves and goggs, and a seperate pocket type thing on the outside for helmet

Yeah it was pretty much cleaned out by 11. Literally all boots in my size were gone by 10:15. The benches were lined with people trying them on (they actually had dudes there providing a solid boot fitting too which was nice). I was lucky to get what I got. Tried a pair of Rossi's that were too big. Another that were too small. Then saw a pair of new Full Tilt boots in my size sitting over by the snowboard boots. Someone tried them and put them back in the wrong spot. Figure I'd try them out. One of the Blue Employees helped me with fitting and Viola.. Great deal on new boots had.

• Like 1

The store manager there, JD, is a really good bootfitter. They can do heat-molding and adjustments and stuff, even if you didn't buy your boots there.

Nice. Probably going to Blue for a stone grind this year as well. Was going to take them to a local shop around here who do a nice job but they charged me $80 freaking dollars last year. That's enough to make Ski2Live quit skiing altogether.
  • Like 1

Nice. Probably going to Blue for a stone grind this year as well. Was going to take them to a local shop around here who do a nice job but they charged me $80 freaking dollars last year. That's enough to make Ski2Live quit skiing altogether.

yikes, that is a lot for a stone grind. hell, for that kind of $$ I'd expect a full tune and binding check!

It looks like Blue charges $50 for a stone grind? That still seems like a lot. But the manager is super cute, so that's added value imho.  :)

It looks like Blue charges $50 for a stone grind? 

There is a discount with season pass as well.  I had a pair of skis tuned somewhere else beginning of last season, that shop made them practically un-skiable.   I felt going back to where they were tuned was only going to end up in a weird confrontation.  Blue straightened them out. I would use them again.   

There is a discount with season pass as well.  I had a pair of skis tuned somewhere else beginning of last season, that shop made them practically un-skiable.   I felt going back to where they were tuned was only going to end up in a weird confrontation.  Blue straightened them out. I would use them again.   

I've used them too, they have a nice wintersteiger and they just throw them on the machine. As long as your cool with just a basic grind they do a good job and are quick. Nice to take a pair of skis back to base and then tune from there.