Official BC Night Skiing Live Action Thread

saltyant

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

What for? I've been making new threads for different topics. The admin(s) merged my topics into one thread. Also Steeze specifically told me that I'm immune from bans because Steeze knows the owner of this forum.

I would not believe the guy who has been banned the most. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, enjoralas said:

Not likes, like. Pardon the language, but they'll stop fucking with you when you stop fucking with everyone.

Lol just know that I'm just having fun you with guys. If only you knew how i laugh hysterically at my myself while I type half the shit I do on here. People in RL probably think that's crazy. But I'm not sure I can quit yet because Steeze is such a huge fan of my posting style.

22 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

He's as real as can be and as white as the snow.  I thought SaltyAnne was some troll from the Teton gravity research forums but I've met him 4 times so far this season. 

So you thought I was an online troll during the first 3, but number 4 convinced you?

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

Lol just know that I'm just having fun you with guys. If only you knew how i laugh hysterically at my myself while I type half the shit I do on here. People in RL probably think that's crazy. But I'm not sure I can quit yet because Steeze is such a huge fan of my posting style.

LOL you should hear what he says in person about you. You wouldn't be so approving of his internet 'support'

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I'm a big fan of posts in general I don't like when you play the victim and threaten to leave..just post and try and be part of the community.  Remember Jackson hole 2019 and Chamonix 2020 you can room with Root of JFDan

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I'm a big fan of posts in general I don't like when you play the victim and threaten to leave..just post and try and be part of the community.  Remember Jackson hole 2019 and Chamonix 2020 you can room with Root of JFDan

Ok but only if I can room with toast and JFDan at the same time, and only if JFDan will mount my bindings for me.