Ikon Pass

toast21602

• 3 weeks later...

details released for the Ikon Pass, goes on sale 3/6.  I am somewhat disappointed there are not more levels.  Only 2.  $599 for the cheaper one which includes unlimited Copper, WP, Eldora and some others with 5 days at Jackson Hole, Aspen and some others with blackout dates.  I am still sad Crested Butte is not on it.

www.ikonpass.com 

Kids pass only $149 and includes 3 Vermont resorts and the ones out west.  May be something to look at ski2live

Edited by Barb
  • Like 1

I think Epic was $650ish last year, so this is a better deal.  I wouldn't switch to the Vail resorts but they have almost 2 weeks to come up with their pricing.  I am sure Vail will do some adjustments.  This also means Winter Park will be a complete shit show on weekends (more than now).  I am sure I will get the Ikon base but still waiting to see if Crested Butte pulls something out of their hat.

And I don't think anyone around here buys single mountain passes.  Maybe with the exception of Loveland.  The multi mountains are too good of a deal.

Edited by Barb

20 minutes ago, Barb said:

details released for the Ikon Pass, goes on sale 3/6.  I am somewhat disappointed there are not more levels.  Only 2.  $599 for the cheaper one which includes unlimited Copper, WP, Eldora and some others with 5 days at Jackson Hole, Aspen and some others with blackout dates.  I am still sad Crested Butte is not on it.

www.ikonpass.com 

Kids pass only $149 and includes 3 Vermont resorts and the ones out west.  May be something to look at ski2live

Might do it another year. Gonna be skiing Blue a lot in 18/19 as I just jumped on their pass deal. And if we go West there are 6th grade passes for kids in CO and UT.

1 hour ago, Barb said:

Also Doug looking at the FAQ I see starting 4/9 you can use it this year at WP. So you could have 2 days of your skifari there and 5-7 at JH next year (depending on which option). 

I'll probably buy one...I'm gonna try to barely work next ski season and maybe the following spend the whole winter out west if I can save up enough money. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Barb said:

Wow, that’s huge!

Been the plan all along...was funny the other day my dad was talking about the future and told one of our suppliers that I'd be working at least another 20 years....say what?????  I hope not.  11 years more is my goal so I can retire at 49..I just need to save a lot of $$$$$$

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Been the plan all along...was funny the other day my dad was talking about the future and told one of our suppliers that I'd be working at least another 20 years....say what?????  I hope not.  11 years more is my goal so I can retire at 49..I just need to save a lot of $$$$$$

buy an RV and move parking spots once every two days. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Shadows said:

buy an RV and move parking spots once every two days. 

25 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Hell no I'll live in hotels...cheap hotels. I'm sure I'll be able to negotiate a monthly rate. 

Shadows, you should have seen this coming...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2