BM owes me a new pair of skis

eaf

How? Easily!

Because they chose to save a few bucks in decent weather, it forced me to use the last ticket on MC... I freaking knew that MC is consistently sucking in spring, but since their snow report was saying otherwise, figured I'd give them a chance anyway...

Well, got no surprise on the slopes, but since it was kind of expected, can't really blame MC.

BM on the other hand is what really let me down here. So I demand a share of those pennies that they've saved to fix the damn skis!

IMG_20180328_153121.jpg

IMG_20180328_155249.jpg

IMG_20180328_153147.jpg

IMG_20180328_155431.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, eaf said:

The whole mountain is like this. IDK how they dare to call these trails open.

This is actually what spring skiing is supposed to be like. Did you really damage your skis that much??  Don’t blame Blue.  I didn’t expect them to be open at all during the week and they were open Monday, Tuesday and perhaps Friday. 

Anyway as you said before, Mountain Creek is a gem because you can do so much exploring and there are a ton of various trail merges so you can create endless combinations..it’s sort of like those choose your own adventure books we had as kids..well maybe you didn’t have those over in the USSR..more likely you played with toys likes this. 

05773D4F-6DD8-42BD-B5B3-CD53E6250F06.jpeg

C4F2FE3E-5B96-4216-A0AC-CEBAEABAC82C.jpeg

9 minutes ago, eaf said:

Talking about Blue that has tons of snow but cheaped out?

Cheaped out..if they had cheaped out they would have closed for the season Sunday..anything from here on out plus Monday and tuesday of this week is Bonus!!!  You should have gone up to Hunter and skied some bumps

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

They are a business. Not here to please the EAF at all times. 

Yeah, I would agree with that. If they didn't close due to "inclement weather" on a perfectly normal Wed all while continuing to run through the rain till 8pm on Tue.

4 minutes ago, eaf said:

Yeah, I would agree with that. If they didn't close due to "inclement weather" on a perfectly normal Wed all while continuing to run through the rain till 8pm on Tue.

It barely rained last night. They weren’t gonna close early cause that would piss off customers who were enroute or already there.  They at least gave a nice heads up about today and tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Anyway as you said before, Mountain Creek is a gem because you can do so much exploring and there are a ton of various trail merges so you can create endless combinations..it’s sort of like those choose your own adventure books we had as kids..well maybe you didn’t have those over in the USSR..more likely you played with toys likes this. 

That was most unexpected. The robot is probably a toy from 50-60s, I've never seen it, but Karlson is easily recognizable.

• Like 1