Blue Mountain Season Pass 19/20

toast21602

53 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Adding $99 7th grade option would sell them 2 of those and an extra adult pass if done before I spring for Peak Pass

Ok I’ll talk to barb about it Saturday..I don’t like that Blue is leaving money on the table. 

New page..I haven’t bought my blue pass yet..I’m still waiting to get sponsored by Ski Roundtop or maybe Vail.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 2

If there are only x amount of Blue 2019-2020 season passes left at their office, how do they know that their inventory will last through March? What if there's a sudden influx of new passholders, such as from Roundtop, and then they run out of supplies early??

If there are only x amount of Blue 2019-2020 season passes left at their office, how do they know that their inventory will last through March? What if there's a sudden influx of new passholders, such as from Roundtop, and then they run out of supplies early??

Surprised they’re playing that card since it would be false advertising. They still have the Facebook post from Sunday up that says good until 3/31 but yet Susan couldn’t confirm on their website chat that it will happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Surprised they’re playing that card since it would be false advertising. They still have the Facebook post from Sunday up that says good until 3/31 but yet Susan couldn’t confirm on their website chat that it will happen.

I might just buy mine tonight just in case their season pass printing press ink runs out soon.

Edited by saltyant
  • Confused 1

I wonder if they'll have any quantities of season passes left in stock tomorrow. Skiing was so good last night I couldn't be bothered to stop and waste time on that. If I dont get the $429 price before 3/31 like they promised I'll take my business elsewhere!

Edited by saltyant

13 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I wonder if they'll have any quantities of season passes left in stock tomorrow. Skiing was so good last night I couldn't be bothered to stop and waste time on that. If I dont get the $429 price before 3/31 like they promised I'll take my business elsewhere!

Well Blue initially said 4/30 was the deadline and I’m holding them to it. 

• Thanks 1