Blue Mountain Season Pass 19/20

toast21602

1 minute ago, mute1080 said:

I wasn’t able to make the “40th season” pass party but since it was a low turn out, I was able to pick up my swag bag at the top lodge a week later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s badass. I took a dum dum from the bank earlier.  I wasn’t brave enough for the mystery flavor.  Had lemon lime because it reminds me of Margaritaville and Gatorade 

• Haha 1

That’s badass. I took a dum dum from the bank earlier.  I wasn’t brave enough for the mystery flavor.  Had lemon lime because it reminds me of Margaritaville and Gatorade 

I never can trust the mystery flavor since trying Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans.

34 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

I never can trust the mystery flavor since trying Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans.

During Jeopardy training we made the losing team in each game choose a Bertie Botf’s bean. Nice tie in with them going to Universal Orlando. Had to have some potential negative consequences to keep them honest. Need to have some skin in the game.

• Like 1

Blue may be the truest, but this ad is fake news! It's not free to ski for the rest of this season; it costs $429 to ski this season and next. If it was actually free it would cost exactly $0.00 to ski the remainder of the 2018-2019 season. False advertising.  Where is Invisible Charc when you need him??

2057015223_Screenshot_20190215-073144_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.6bd72082d3a3e53753ec63f4a8970640.jpg

Edited by saltyant
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Blue may be the truest, but this ad is fake news! It's not free to ski for the rest of this season; it costs $429 to ski this season and next. If it was actually free it would cost exactly $0.00 to ski the remainder of the 2018-2019 season. False advertising.  Where is Invisible Charc when you need him??
2057015223_Screenshot_20190215-073144_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.6bd72082d3a3e53753ec63f4a8970640.jpg

Salty stop stirring the pot. It's a '19-'20 season pass so technically, yes, they are throwing in rest of '18-'19 for free.
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, mute1080 said:

Two years ago I was dumb and missed the early bird when it went up in the middle of March. It went up $100 that year.

I was going to make a post about how you are still dumb after two years but I won't because I love you too much and I don't want your buddy Ryan to get mad at me before we all go off to JH.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, indiggio said:

I thought the website had the $429 good until 4/30??

Edit:  Looks like they changed the website not to 3/31, bastards!

11cc769599f3e08b501b34e27d651124.jpg

it was absolutely $429 until 4/30.  i put a reminder in my phone for the middle of April to buy the pass. 

I hope they dont change the date again.