Blue Mountain Season Pass 19/20

toast21602

They could raise the 6th grade girls price for 7th grade by the same amount they are raising the price I would pay for an adult pass (that is to $129), and they would then have 3 sales, and sell a bunch more pizzas and cocoas - just sayin', in case anyone who reads this is from Blue and is contemplating offering 7th grade deals [emoji846]

Same here!
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, trackbiker said:

I'm surprised that they don't sell a weekday only pass. Since losing that 6X weekday deal through St Nicolas Academy this year I would possibly buy a weekday only pass depending on the price.

Yeah, I'd buy that in a heartbeat as well. They should look up to CB. $249 for a weekday and weekend night pass would be terrific.

9 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

They could raise the 6th grade girls price for 7th grade by the same amount they are raising the price I would pay for an adult pass (that is to $129), and they would then have 3 sales, and sell a bunch more pizzas and cocoas - just sayin', in case anyone who reads this is from Blue and is contemplating offering 7th grade deals 🙂

A bunch more pizzas and cocoas?  lets be realistic here.  Unless your definition of "a bunch" can be counted on one hand.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Fair trade off in my opinion, $20 in cocoa sales for one less person ducking ropes to ski rad snowmaking whales on sidewinder.

Oh I remember that..and glad we have people like Ski2Live defending corporate America....in the words of Rodney Dangerfield..No Respect

7 minutes ago, phillycore said:

Same reason why crowlers are amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crowlers are where it's at. I'm kind of over the whole growler thing at this point. It's getting stupid expensive and the quality isn't there. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Schif said:

Crowlers are where it's at. I'm kind of over the whole growler thing at this point. It's getting stupid expensive and the quality isn't there. 

Yeah, growlers were great when good beer wasn't as easy to get. Crowler machines are also more expensive for breweries than just filling up a glass bottle, though.

8 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

I used to always buy the weekday only pass. They didn’t sell them last year, I guess they’re not doing that anymore. It is nice to have the option of going on the weekend. I’ve had some nice weekend morning sessions. Just need to get there early. 

Early is the key...I’m going to try to make it to the season passholder party. I’ve still get to attend one of them. Maybe we can get Ski2Live and his band to play the season passholder party.  He might drop the price tag for some cocoa and a tray of those delicious puff pastry wrapped mini wieners. 

• Like 1

Def. Cans can go more places then bottles, but it’s not as “green” as refilling glass.

The term “Crowler” is actually trademarked by Oskar Blues so anytime you see that, they are getting a cut. Some breweries/distributors call it a can growler to get away from this.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

I don’t think I’ve ever been to a season passholder party either. 

They used to always be at like 2-3pm and I’m usually home way before then..based on reports from Indiggio and Enjorales they’ve had a decent spread and free soft drinks and I think a drink ticket or two or buy barb a shot and a beer in appreciation of running the best mountain within 25 minutes of city view diner in Whitehall 

Just now, mute1080 said:

Def. Cans can go more places then bottles, but it’s not as “green” as refilling glass.

The term “Crowler” is actually trademarked by Oskar Blues so anytime you see that, they are getting a cut. Some breweries/distributors call it a can growler to get away from this.

At first I thought you were talking about the donut..shit is bananas 

They used to always be at like 2-3pm and I’m usually home way before then..based on reports from Indiggio and Enjorales they’ve had a decent spread and free soft drinks and I think a drink ticket or two or buy barb a shot and a beer in appreciation of running the best mountain within 25 minutes of city view diner in Whitehall 

I wasn’t able to make the “40th season” pass party but since it was a low turn out, I was able to pick up my swag bag at the top lodge a week later.