Blue 1-20 Carpet Diem!

RidgeRacer

20 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Lol. The quad broke down. Now the line for the Challenge Xpress is ridiculous. At least I got 90 minutes of high quality skiing in from 11 to 12:30. When both lifts were running the season pass holder line was working quite well. Got to ride the lift with @momskeeztoo

20200120_125416.thumb.jpg.007c00b4a0837a68ae80bb9490838889.jpg

Oh wow about meeting momskeeztoo. TFTI

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Lol. The quad broke down. Now the line for the Challenge Xpress is ridiculous. At least I got 90 minutes of high quality skiing in from 11 to 12:30. When both lifts were running the season pass holder line was working quite well. Got to ride the lift with @momskeeztoo

20200120_125416.thumb.jpg.007c00b4a0837a68ae80bb9490838889.jpg

Looks just like yesterday around 11am

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

What are you doing out so late.  Early bird gets the worm at least that’s what grandpa always said. 

This is what i was wondering as well.  Its a holiday.  it will be busy regardless if both lifts are running.  

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’m guessing he overslept.  Jet lag from his trip to Florida. 

Correct. Didnt feel like getting out of bed. It was too cold outside. The snow conditions were still great! Maybe I'll do a night sesh this week.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

Quad is running again woohoo. View a few minutes ago:
20200120_130645.thumb.jpg.158a24e0124c7b44125bfbd8ab8469e7.jpg

Lol I’m n that picture. Came from lunch to that mess. Was with my buddy and his daughter so no pass holder line. He bailed to use the bathroom and took the shuttle to the top and beat us. Morning was a blast for a few hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I wrongly assumed it wouldn't be that busy today since it wasn't busy at all last year on MLK Day. But last year the temps were around zero Fahrenheit. I recall running Razor's over and over and hardly waiting at the lift.

This year is different because it snowed two inches right before Doc Martins holiday.  A darn shame I missed this event. 

51F89E48-8E22-448E-8B8B-B6C4F4D09E3A.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1