Blue 1-20 Carpet Diem!

RidgeRacer

Just now, Schif said:

It cannot be easy for a mountain to get and retain a seasonal workforce in the best of years, let alone a time when there is a bit of a labor shortage. Not to mention it's in the middle of nowhere. 

I don’t know about the middle of nowhere.  There’s 500,000 people within 20 miles. 

1 hour ago, indiggio said:

a few drops in the bucket won't cause Blue to improve,

unfortunately this is the case.  One pass holder not renewing isnt going to "show them" anything.  

We just continue to show up, continue to buy passes, i guess in hopes things get better.  I left Frost because i saw things going downhill.  They didnt miss me.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JFskiDan said:

unfortunately this is the case.  One pass holder not renewing isnt going to "show them" anything.  

We just continue to show up, continue to buy passes, i guess in hopes things get better.  I left Frost because i saw things going downhill.  They didnt miss me.  

Yeah, Blue doesn't keep a count of bumpers who buy season passes or hamburgers or waffles, so losing a few passholders means nothing to them.
Their analytics game is non-existent.

1 minute ago, indiggio said:

Yeah, Blue doesn't keep a count of bumpers who buy season passes or hamburgers or waffles, so losing a few passholders means nothing to them.

I'm not real sure what they keep count on.  Well, they probably look at the groomers hours pretty good.  

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Well I guess we're stuck in shit town then with no recourse. Awesome.

Amazing how a TR touting the fact that grooming was actually good and giving props to the groomers turned into this.

Indiggio is butthurt that the butthurt report he filed got zapped...and I wish I had some popcorn. 

• Like 1

Always amazes me that they don’t swipe the season pass to get a discount and for those analytics. It’d be too easy.