2/8-2/9 weekend roll call thread...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

3 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

because why not stay open in the rain and then close when it stops? A Blue Mountain special. 

People are actually praising the decision on their fb post  

F11C2668-1C8F-44D7-959D-6449F5CA82FB.gif

Edited by Kyle
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Closing at 4 today..... 

So they will groom from 4:15- 4:30, probably will rain some more, then get really cold.  I predict conditions tomorrow will be on par for what we have had so far this year.  

Image result for this sucks

If they would groom from 4:15 am to 4:30 am, it would be like they care about the people that show up and ski/ride there.  Normal places do this.  Unfortunately, we know that Blue does what they want, or whats cheapest.  

See you morons tomorrow.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

So they will groom from 4:15- 4:30, probably will rain some more, then get really cold.  I predict conditions tomorrow will be on par for what we have had so far this year.  

Image result for this sucks

If they would groom from 4:15 am to 4:30 am, it would be like they care about the people that show up and ski/ride there.  Normal places do this.  Unfortunately, we know that Blue does what they want, or whats cheapest.  

See you morons tomorrow.  

Maybe we’ll be treated to some snowmaking tomorrow AM. It’s just funny that they’re open during the day when it’s raining but at night are closed. My expectations for conditions this weekend are low but I’m just glad both days have ok weather...back to watching the Jackson hole webcams. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Changed over to snow at Blue.  Good thing they’re closing at 4pm.  

You’d think Friday night would be the night to stick it out and roll the dice that people/school trips/ etc are going to show up. 

34 minutes ago, skiincy said:

@AtomicSkier & @GrilledSteezeSandwich - If you need more photoshop pics, you can insert your face into a skiier or boarder on Ikon’s instagram 

https://instagram.com/ikonpass?igshid=1poww1gu8ehx1

2916C436-75D6-42A1-B416-3108B4F880F7.png

Oh wow looks like one of my groupies on the left and @tarponhead on the right hehehehe 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich