Tussey Stoke Thread...2020!

saltyant

1 minute ago, Schif said:

Some quick googling on that lift came up with this, which for some reason I had never heard about before!

https://abcnews.go.com/US/injured-pennsylvania-ski-lift-mishap/story?id=51836620

I think that was posted on PASR at some point,. Hard to keep up with all the crap posted here.

2 minutes ago, guitar73 said:

a good college buddy of mine lives in state college and tussey is his home hill. i've skiied there with him a couple of times....it's good for what it is. oddly enough, i never did ski at tussey when i was attending PSU. #poorcollegestudent

They definitely had a $10 college night, I think Wednesday, that got me out on the hill. 

When I go out west, and occasionally when I fish, I bring my Olympus digital camera.  I think it's the Stylus Tough model or something like that...waterproof, crushproof, etc.  I guess it's kind of a pain carrying that plus a phone, but at least I don't have to worry about dropping my phone in the snow or off the lift.

• Like 1