Anyone wanna change it up this week/weekend?

JFskiDan

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

Obviously. Going to stop on the turnpike too fix Biggie's flat tire too.

I wonder what the fuck that TTC6 idiot is up to?

No idea I remember when TTC6 got me Melissa, Sexkitten and BobLikesCats on the list at some Philly club...I think G Lounge...of course none of us went and he gave us all a lot of shit for not showing up.  

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

Obviously. Going to stop on the turnpike too fix Biggie's flat tire too.

I wonder what the fuck that TTC6 idiot is up to?

Maybe its just been so long since he has been around, but i kind of miss him.  IIRC, he started the beer thread.  

21 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Isn’t that because you were working on you album?  Oh I think last year is when you had blue mountain pass but you and your kids don’t like Blue. 

Blue is fine as something to hit 5x a year or so. I like it about as much as Camelback which is the same distance, and Frost which is an extra 15 minutes. 

We just didn't love having a pass that locked us into skiing one place all winter having gotten a good bit of variety each of the two preceding years with the PASR cards and 4th/5th Grade ski passports and this year with the Epic pass.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Love 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Blue is fine as something to hit 5x a year or so. I like it about as much as Camelback which is the same distance, and Frost which is an extra 15 minutes. 

We just didn't love having a pass that locked us into skiing one place all winter having gotten a good bit of variety each of the two preceding years with the PASR cards and 4th/5th Grade ski passports and this year with the Epic pass.

Congrats on writing a post without mentioning Hunter.

• Like 3