12/18...Valley is open...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Nice quick session this morning. The sun started to come out and the snow was softening up my last couple runs. It was tough to leave but unfortunately I had too. Lifts lines weren’t bad as a single and season pass holder. Didn’t wait more than 5 minutes minus the very first ride when the lift was on hold. 

I’ll be anchored tomorrow by my brother who’s getting on a board for the first time in 20 years and his friend for the first time in 5 years...Yay.

see you guys tomorrow for a cooold one. 

• Like 7

Tonight was great!

Quite busy on the slopes, but zero wait in line if you're using expresses. Interestingly at times there was a considerable line to get to Burma chairs, IDK what and why people would wait there instead of just skipping down to the Valley.

Cookie field migrated up to the middle of Main Street, right on top of the moguls that formed where the two trails merge. So if you go down Main Street top-to-bottom, the conditions would look something like awesome-awesome-meh-shit!-crap!!-meh-OK.

Lazy mile has nice rollers along the left side, and again conditions change from great to a mix of scraped spots and piles.

Paradise should open soon.

Given the conditions and crowds, we've ended up looping a rather unusual route: Quad-Connector-Vista-Burma-Home Stretch, which nicely incorporated elements of skiing, dodging and pushing.

In short, great night!

6EC09D5F-B8D9-4FF3-A6DB-3A13E2282C64.jpeg

BBD8BCCF-0958-4D7C-8768-DD808116A8DB.jpeg

9F43D075-2DB0-488B-AAA0-7B21D65176A3.jpeg

Edited by eaf
  • Like 7
  • Boner City 1