Yo holmes I'm at Belleayre 12-22-20

RidgeRacer

33 minutes ago, saltyant said:

When it looks like winter again I'll go skiing somewhere in NY. Perhaps Whiteface, Gore, Windham, Belleayre, Plattekill, or Hunter. 🤷‍♂️

LOL, I actually biked today. Was cleaning driveway of spilled generator oil and figured it was too warm not to bike.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, saltyant said:

This is great! Road, trail or mountain biking? Do you Strava, bro?

On the road (lots of debris after the storm), and no, I just let Apple watch do the measurements. Had a bike stolen this spring, with it went a bike computer too. While I was looking for a replacement, gave my watch a try and since then just use it exclusively.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, eaf said:

On the road (lots of debris after the storm), and no, I just let Apple watch do the measurements. Had a bike stolen this spring, with it went a bike computer too. While I was looking for a replacement, gave my watch a try and since then just use it exclusively.

That's grate, you should start posting your bike ride trip reports in the Bike Thread. @AtomicSkier uses an Apple Watch and uploads his rides and runs to Strava. That sucks your bike got stolen, I would have been irate.

22 hours ago, saltyant said:

When it looks like winter again I'll go skiing somewhere in NY. Perhaps Whiteface, Gore, Windham, Belleayre, Plattekill, or Hunter. 🤷‍♂️

I heard if you can’t accept them at their worst you don’t deserve them their best, or something like that . . .

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

Nope. I'd rather ski VT because I like the Big League places like Killington and Stowe. But you said VT is off limits even though @Ski2Live Live2Ski has gone.

For folks who live in neither VT not PA they are equally off limits. No enforcement whatsoever here beyond signing a form at hotel check in agreeing to comply.

• Thanks 1