jan 4 - noice and no ice

Benm

conditions were phenomenal today, at least at opening. they've prob gone way downhill since. razors was best it's been all season imo. it was open to the public at least until i left. challenge equally good, coming into lower main st was a little uneven but not bad. 

cleaning crew was taking care of the mess piling up underneath the 6er, not sure how far down they got. adios perfectly positioned jack daniels can perched upon twigs.

i think ryan's squirrel is back. saw it creepin across sidewinder.

first chair with some guy who was super excited to be on first chair, did 10 runs (5 were razors) and left.

i am pretty sure bethlehem ford guy was there, dunno about anyone else.

noice.jpg

• Like 7
  • Boner City 2

1 minute ago, Benm said:

conditions were phenomenal today, at least at opening. they've prob gone way downhill since. razors was best it's been all season imo. it was open to the public at least until i left. challenge equally good, coming into lower main st was a little uneven but not bad. 

cleaning crew was taking care of the mess piling up underneath the 6er, not sure how far down they got. adios perfectly positioned jack daniels can perched upon twigs.

i think ryan's squirrel is back. saw it creepin across sidewinder.

first chair with some guy who was super excited to be on first chair, did 10 runs (5 were razors) and left.

i am pretty sure bethlehem ford guy was there, dunno about anyone else.

you suck at the in the house shit! 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2