A New York Up-state of mind - 2021....

RidgeRacer

20 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Back at the cobble mountain. Lunch break and waiting for my daughter to finish calc. shit sounds like another language not even sure what they're saying...wtf does the "N go to infinity" mean! Anyway class ends in 10 then back to the face. Still just the face lift running. We'll see happens though. Action shot from yesterday

PXL_20210301_193653190.jpg

Magazine worthy picture right there

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

18 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Glad atomic skier chimed in to this thread solelyto shit on a compliment given to someone else that isn't him. Don't worry Jeff...its me trying to spray snow on my kid... Not show off my incredible Atomic skier like form.

Don't worry, I was shitting on @Schif, not you. Get your panties out of a bunch and enjoy your trip.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Drive home was smooth. 6 hours from the wf parking lot including 3 stops... roy rogers, gas, black rooster maple syrup in keen valley. 3 great ski days. Greek peak is awesome. I'm sorry it took me this long to get there. I'll be back. WF is always awesome. It sucked not skiing the summit at all but I did get up to lookout mountain and got to spend a lot of time on little wf and even lower mountain which I wouldn't have done as much and found some fun stuff. All in all a great trip.

Great report and sounds like an awesome trip.  The only thing I would've done differently was seek out some breweries, but I guess that just means I'm kind of a drunk

• Like 2

Great report and sounds like an awesome trip.  The only thing I would've done differently was seek out some breweries, but I guess that just means I'm kind of a drunk

Nah..it just means I had my kid with me.

I was a bit annoyed on Monday though...tried to order from smoke signals online..didnt work. So I figured we'd drive over, walk in and order. Door was locked but they were open. So I called and they put me on hold for 10 minutes said f it..let's just go to the Mexican joint. Mexican joint is closed on Monday and Tuesday so ended up getting pizza. Cool thing though is that it was dumping in townand people were just out and about. Having a great time in the snow. Shops were open....just a really cool ski town vibe.
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

Drive home was smooth. 6 hours from the wf parking lot including 3 stops... roy rogers, gas, black rooster maple syrup in keen valley. 3 great ski days. Greek peak is awesome. I'm sorry it took me this long to get there. I'll be back. WF is always awesome. It sucked not skiing the summit at all but I did get up to lookout mountain and got to spend a lot of time on little wf and even lower mountain which I wouldn't have done as much and found some fun stuff. All in all a great trip.

I always stop at the dinerish restaurant in Keen and get a pie, sooo good!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

Was this your kids first time there?

• 2 weeks later...