Blue 12/14/21 - Refining Skillz

toast21602

6 minutes ago, AirheadD8 said:

Cool thanks although my pass is blacked out till 4 pm Saturday and Sunday . 

I have a blue/ black jacket. Loaf stickers on my helmet. 

Many of us are up midweek to meet up as well. There are usually buddy passes floating around when it comes time for our PASR day at the end of the season.

• Like 2

Quick morning session today.  Surprised they were able to be blowing in the valley, but very welcome.
Seemed like they were able to put a dusting down all over as the very first run was excellent, but everything went to marbles and sugar quick.

Caught a glimpse of @toast21602from the chair and then again running back up to the lot later in the day.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Midway was actually pretty great but still allowed me to refine my skills since I didn’t bitch out and ski somewhere else.

Wao you'll be going pro from skiing Midway so much, pretty soon you'll be jumping off Couloirs.

Edited by saltyant
  • Confused 2

I was there yesterday. Grand total of 14 runs. Most this season. Didn’t think Midway was that bad. First couple runs a little sketchy, but after that I enjoyed it. A beer at the bar, more runs, then a delicious tailgate. Lovely day. I won’t be back until next Tuesday , hoping things improve. 

• Like 3