Blue 3/10/22

toast21602

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

How long was the quad down for? 

i think we witnessed maybe 4 chairs load in 15 minutes?

5-10ft. stop. repeat until we bailed. they eventually sent everyone to the not yet running 6er as we were coming off the snow.

quad was still stop and go when we were in the lot.

its a damn shame because conditions really were excellent

Edited by Benm
  • Like 2
  • Sad 3

12 minutes ago, Benm said:

i think we witnessed maybe 4 chairs load in 15 minutes?

5-10ft. stop. repeat until we bailed. they eventually sent everyone to the not yet running 6er as we were coming off the snow.

quad was still stop and go when we were in the lot.

its a damn shame because conditions really were excellent

Ffffff. I had one run before starting my Ski Tracks four runs in an hour ugg. I took the kitty lift up and Haft it up to Valley to get my last run because I had to leave what a shame such a nice day.

C0A0B331-5C3D-4CA0-A2A9-F0F71AF4455D.jpeg

24 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

After 19 years going to blue, I rode the triple lift for the first time ever.  

Was this an attempt to get up to the doubles? or did you just ride the triple for fun? I rode the triple for fun two PASR days ago when I was too drunk to drive still and needed to kill some time so I figured exploring the one part of the mountain I've never been to was a good idea. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Schif said:

Was this an attempt to get up to the doubles? or did you just ride the triple for fun? I rode the triple for fun two PASR days ago when I was too drunk to drive still and needed to kill some time so I figured exploring the one part of the mountain I've never been to was a good idea. 

This was to get to the doubles while the quad was down, which I was fortunate to not be apart of

26 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

This was to get to the doubles while the quad was down, which I was fortunate to not be apart of

I did the same thing last year when there were 37,582,948,482 people in line at the 6 pack. It's a pretty sick shortcut.

I also took the beginner chair at Breckenridge last week to get to a side of the mountain away from the crowds

Edited by saltyant

30 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

2 different people on the lift said blue is closing for the season on the 20th.  I don’t want to believe it but two random people saying the same thing can’t be wrong 

Blue hasn’t even scheduled pond skimming yet.  My guess is daily until 3/20 and weekends only after that.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Blue hasn’t even scheduled pond skimming yet.  My guess is daily until 3/20 and weekends only after that.  

i would agree with this.  There is some "insider info" to contradict the March 20th closing, but once they do go weekends only its like anybody's guess.