January? 1st 2024 a show of shit

RidgeRacer

16 minutes ago, indiggio said:

What gets us are the actual empty Twisted Tea boxes under the lifts.  How do you carry a box that size onto the lift?

Its also just laziness on the drinkers part to not wait for the dumpsters instead of just tossing them when/wherever.

Hmmmm , Breathalyzer gates ? 🤪😁

Edited by AirheadD8

2 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

regarding the trash, I hate seeing it and hated taking pics of it. No ski area (let alone blue), no mountain, nothing nature deserves that.

Friday they had 4 workers in the parking lot picking trash in the afternoon. Just so happened to be a day-ish after your rant so keep them coming, hopefully they’re reading

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

I did notice the handwritten sign threatening to pull your pass if you throw snowballs at riders below the lift. Not sure when that went up. Must’ve been this week

Can we change it to “Snowball throwing only allowed at people not moving and blocking Shuttle”? Two birds, one stone kind of thing

34 minutes ago, indiggio said:

What gets us are the actual empty Twisted Tea boxes under the lifts.  How do you carry a box that size onto the lift?

That must be what the backpacks are for. I always thought they were just being cautious of avy danger

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I like the big cans but why not clean around then like twice a day.  Disney world would twice a minute.  Maybe make the funnel larger but even Root usually makes it.  

The funnel is already the size if the sarlacc pit from return of the jedi. I dont know how anyone misses it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shadows said:

It's just lazy. On the mtns part.

You can't sell alcohol and not expect a sanitation issue. Not like people are throwing pasta sauce off the lift. Yet. 

Now I sort of want to throw some salsa verde off the lift…that would be kind of messed up throwing green salsa onto a Blue mountain that’s actually the color of what a poop would look like in yellow snow after eating a lot of hamburger fries and McNuggets. But we’re getting 13.5 inches this weekend wax up your powder boards. 

40 minutes ago, Shadows said:

We get hired a lot to clean up on quarterly contracts before the epa comes through. Hi blue.

A couple weeks ago a couple crows were enjoying some spicy Doritos in the parking lot..I would have offered them some of my water or low alcohol beer to wet their whistle but crows don’t like people. 

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

According to somebody on blues Facebook comments, there was somebody today under the lift cleaning up trash.  Remember we all have a lot of power and you can complain and not be a Karen.  

Hopefully it stays that way.  I think PASR's should lead by example.  

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

According to somebody on blues Facebook comments, there was somebody today under the lift cleaning up trash.  Remember we all have a lot of power and you can complain and not be a Karen.  

Thanks for helping to clean up the planet. Bob Ross would be proud.Screenshot_20240102-161148-571.png.40caf9b49c9c8aa0bc6971fb33442748.png

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That's step 1. Now they need to 1) implement policies to prevent it and 2) implement a schedule to maintain the cleanliness. No one wants to see that shit in 2 weeks again especially after the night groups start. 

Edited by RidgeRacer
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

That's step 1. Now they need to 1) implement policies to prevent it and 2) implement a schedule to maintain the cleanliness. No one wants to see that shit in 2 weeks again especially after the night groups start. 

Step 3 would be to install a huge chute below the chair so that no matter where you toss your trash it flows down to the bottom and gets collected in a dumpster that is picked up daily. 

1 hour ago, Schif said:

Step 3 would be to install a huge chute below the chair so that no matter where you toss your trash it flows down to the bottom and gets collected in a dumpster that is picked up daily. 

Step 4 is installing facial recognition cameras on every chair lift with A.I. Litter Bug detector automatically recognizing inappropriate aluminum can disposal and therefore ejecting the litterer hooligan from the chair lift seat.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Step 4 is installing facial recognition cameras on every chair lift with A.I. Litter Bug detector automatically recognizing inappropriate aluminum can disposal and therefore ejecting the litterer hooligan from the chair lift seat.

No. There's no step 4. Glad you got jokes though 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1