1/19 Snoooooowwww !

Johnny Law

50 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:There’s also the little cut through meant for ski patrol that goes under the OG six pack from homestretch back to lower barbs way and can have some real nice snow but better keep your head on a swivel cause always seems to be somebody at that mini merge 

I really miss that little cutoff. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Just keep it on Come around, then you have a dedicated run and there is plenty of space to hike a rail or you can just run the goofy ass Vista chair. 

Add in Lower Side and what used to be the half pipe trail but keep whatever its called open to go to the lift

I haven’t been on the vista chair this season.  The view of Tuts lane from the top of the vista chair is majestic..

16 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yeah Dime with a decent start to the season come around is the place to be for the Jib Unit..this season Mother Nature had other plans.  

Didn't it also take until January to get Come Around open last season as well?

Rode with my dad from 10-2.  Fun conditions.  Razors opened on my last lift ride up so got ROTD last run.  My dad plays 6am ice hockey so since I was going with him I played as well before riding.  Had set my alarm to 4 am to get to my parents house but woke up at 2:45am and couldn’t go back to sleep.  Roads were snow covered leaving hockey and looked like they needed plowing, but weren’t bad at all by the time we got to landsdale.  Ended up getting 5 inches in Downingtown.  I’m confused if the plowing was good down here or if the snow didn’t really stick to the roads as the day went on, cause the roads were perfect.  Always fun riding blue in natural snow, good amount of people there

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, DiMe said:

Didn't it also take until January to get Come Around open last season as well?

Yeah hmmmm maybe it’s the new ownership cause last season was a super strong start. Ok before last season come around was the place to be for the jib unit early season.  Dime maybe switch over to skiing and become a racer. 

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yeah hmmmm maybe it’s the new ownership cause last season was a super strong start. Ok before last season come around was the place to be for the jib unit early season.  Dime maybe switch over to skiing and become a racer. 

Nonono!!  Everyone else should just learn to hit the features and then they're in no ones way 🤣  Just a little hop and a little balance all it takes.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I would just ski more coming soon. Freaking nice it isn’t over run by the race honks 

That's the plan from here on out I think. Quad wait time is only about 3 or 4 minutes. VIP lines are in full effect. The sixes look way longer. Either way dis brought the stoke back. Twas good 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DiMe said:

Nonono!!  Everyone else should just learn to hit the features and then they're in no ones way 🤣  Just a little hop and a little balance all it takes.

I agree gotta watch out for rainbow rails and disco boxes in the back country.  They need to bring back the steps.  I used to love skiing down them, they were mad crispy. 

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I agree gotta watch out for rainbow rails and disco boxes in the back country.  They need to bring back the steps.  I used to love skiing down them, they were mad crispy. 

They were in Central Park last year I believe for like a week or two towards the end of the season.  Fun fact Central Park originally got it's name because it was supposed to be an all urban design with the stairset and such but they ended up making a jump line of it as some point.  Who knows what 2024 will bring in it tomorrow!

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’m glad Blue is making money…

F096DFAC-B6CD-4FF7-A3C5-4B9B90B267FE.png

I love the cams. Every time i say "maybe i should do a night session", i look and am reminded it's an absolutely awful idea. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Benm said:

I love the cams. Every time i say "maybe i should do a night session", i look and am reminded it's an absolutely awful idea. 

It wasn’t bad tonight. I’m glad I went. Amazing how running 3 lifts at the bottom and implementing the vip line properly helps with crowd management 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Ok I'm bringing it down a few notches. The above was based on coming soon, lower dis, Razors somehow is ass. Cookie field until the lower headwall where it gets good again. 

They opened raisins at 2 pm. It was good until 2:05. Lol. 
like any newly opened trail at blue. Widow should be good by tomorrow. 

• Like 1