Very bad news.

First Grade Teacher

holy crap man!!! i just met u this season and ive seen u around and what not. but i know just how u feel i went through the same stuff but dude like everyone said we r here for u and thats all that matters friends and family are everything so just keep ur head held high and just do it man!!!!

i will cya around

I heard the story on the news last night. Just hearing about it without even knowing who it was was saddening.

Now that I know it was someone with ties to PASR makes it even more so.

I had a cousin pass away unexpectedly while skiing a couple of years ago. One thing that helped our family was simply knowing that it happened while my cousin was doing something she thoroughly loved and was happy at the time.

It sounds like that is the case here as well.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

i would like to thank everyone soo much for their thoughts. its really comforting to know that all of these people care so much about me and my sister. it was a terrible thing but it will only make me a better and stronger person in the end. thanks again everyone!

good luck with everything matt. everybody here and at Blue feels for you, believe me. see ya in the park soon.