PASR Weather Central

moe ghoul

its been dumping at 7springs since 9am today and still coming down hard. its hard to say but i guess we are close to 18" with no signs of it letting up. looks like we should have over 24" by first chair tomorrow morning and maybe even more. this is the most snow i have seen in a single day in quite some time around these parts. hell yeah!

just checked noaa and they are calling for an additional 11-17 inches by morning and then 6-10 tomorrow! that means we could break 3' in 24 hours, springs is getting absolutely murdered! get some!!!!

About .5" in Stroudsburg and still falling steady. I'm sure the snow started a bit earlier in Tannersville. I'd expect 4-5 fresh in the morning to track up while ticket buyers are waiting in anticipation ^_^ Time for a safety meeting to aide my attempt in falling asleep and ready myself for the morning :naughty

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE

Town of Avalon is officially shut down. Hubby got called to sit vigil in the firehouse in the wee morning hours. Most of the town has no electric. In my neighborhood power lines are underground so I'm lucky enough to still have heat. We'll see how long it lasts. Got at least 10 inches, tough to tell exactly because of all the wind. But its heavy wet snow, could hardly open my back door to let the pooches out, they did their business 6 inches from the door and said screw this let me back in.