Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

So many bugs

One thing I can look forward to this weekend, at least there shouldn't be many bugs at all ha.  Yea we hiked in to an oceanside backcountry site when I camped at assateague, bugs were relentless.  Not a bad price to pay though to camp right in the dunes above the high tide line.

Cold weather, rain, bugs, I don't give a crap what happens this weekend, I'll be grinnin ear to ear as long a I can find one of them stripers on the end of my line at some point.  If all else fails, the cape henlopen disc golf course never disappoints...........and then there's always whisky and a big fire.   I'll try to get some pics to throw up on here.

One thing I can look forward to this weekend, at least there shouldn't be many bugs at all ha.  Yea we hiked in to an oceanside backcountry site when I camped at assateague, bugs were relentless.  Not a bad price to pay though to camp right in the dunes above the high tide line.

Cold weather, rain, bugs, I don't give a crap what happens this weekend, I'll be grinnin ear to ear as long a I can find one of them stripers on the end of my line at some point.  If all else fails, the cape henlopen disc golf course never disappoints...........and then there's always whisky and a big fire.   I'll try to get some pics to throw up on here.

I was talking about Assateague.

Bugs aren't a real problem in DE, you know Jack Lingo ? His dad owned one of the first hotels in Rehoboth and he instituted a plan to remove almost all standing water areas in Sussex county. Fast forward a couple decades and that plan worked.....mostly

Assateague is fucking terrible in the summer, or at least it was. Only worse spot to camp is IRI, flat, zero protection from the wind and sun. We camped their once back when IRI would rip pretty regularly and when we came back from Dewey our tent was somewhere in Rehoboth bay. It had 550 para guy wire....that's some wind. 

Ponies rock, Chinco they got them fenced in because somebody blasted a pony with their car which sucks. I love people that freak out when the ponies eat the picnic food they have in the back of their pick up or when they go to pet them and they fucking bite em. Like Louis CK said turns out ponies are assholes.

That's nuts that there are wild poneys and horses on the beach in Deleware. The last time I went to the beach in Deleware was Bethany and I was 9 years old. Then the next summer my grandparents bought their house in ocean city NJ and that's the only beach I went to and now I don't go to the beach.

I knew you were talking about AI Johhny, but we have had some pretty buggy days this summer at CHSP as well.  Nothing like the black flies down at AI though.  I did get hit by chiggers at CHSP a few years ago though.  Interesting stuff about the water, I don't know any names down there as I'm just an out of stater and I've only been going there about 6 years now.

I hate delaware seashore campground though for sure, camped there once maybe 8 years ago, never again.  A campground where they don't allow fires??  Hell no.

Doug the horses are in AI Maryland, no ponies on the beach in DE.

Switching over to snow here in Wyncote. Back to you in the studio, Johnny Law.

Thanks Tits Mcgee

We have wild reports of snow in NJ over 800 ft, jet stream really came through with a nice streak that upped the precip, upper level cooling has also expanded the precip area. Erie is over a foot, inch or so in upper levels of the LV.

• Like 3