Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

He's typically much cooler in person than he is on here. I actually kinda enjoy hanging out with GSS in the parking lot at blue (it's Jeff I think is a massive douchenozzle). He used to be much much more annoying especially in the days when everyone's post counts where visible and he was post whoring to get his count up. This is just to continue tradition and maybe the snow gods will smile apon us.

He's typically much cooler in person than he is on here. I actually kinda enjoy hanging out with GSS in the parking lot at blue (it's Jeff I think is a massive douchenozzle). He used to be much much more annoying especially in the days when everyone's post counts where visible and he was post whoring to get his count up. This is just to continue tradition and maybe the snow gods will smile apon us.

The feeling is mutual :)

• Like 3

Yeah....I've done my best to stay positive and look for the cold air possibilities but its getting really rough.....for 20 years I've skied for Christmas vacation, this year we are going to Disney....WTF mate ?

It has to come around it just has to......I think......

I'm in full on panic mode. 

• Like 1

Tonight is gonna be cloudy and windy not good snowmaking conditions. Saturday night is the only night of good snowmaking the problem is that overnight lows Tuesday and Wednesday nights will be around 50 degrees and it's gonna rain so anything that is blown this weekend will melt away. Will be interesting if local resorts even bother to blow snow.

• Like 1

Moe Ghouls Stowe should still have a few WROD these early season squalls in northern Vermont can dump several inches of Champlain powder fast.

To illustrate how bad things are this is the base of sugarbush.attachicon.gifimage.png

I can ski WROD at Smuggs 5 minutes away with my pass. No point driving 40 minutes for essentially the same thing.