Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Yes I am one of the chosen people. But I will not be choosing to drive to Killington or further for what they have to offer on Xmas. Might consider going back to Catskills on Sat or Sun.

Also hoping to find a day trippable place to ski with kids on either the 30th or the 3rd.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

Yes I am one of the chosen people. But I will not be choosing to drive to Killington or further for what they have to offer on Xmas. Might consider going back to Catskills on Sat or Sun.

Also hoping to find a day trippable place to ski with kids on either the 30th or the 3rd.

My uncle used to patrol at Jack Frost and he would always patrol on xmas.

never a good winter for ankle surgery. 

True.  All things considered, I feel kinda lucky though...

This winter will turn around prob in February. Root when your ankle is healed you should go out west with toast.

I'm about 50% healed.  Strength is good, balance and range of motion is still not where I need it to be.  I think I'm gonna just take extra time to heal and think about biking.

True. All things considered, I feel kinda lucky though...

I'm about 50% healed. Strength is good, balance and range of motion is still not where I need it to be. I think I'm gonna just take extra time to heal and think about biking.

Yeah don't rush it. You don't want to miss next season or a trip out west.