Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Hasn't been above freezing in the mountains for a couple weeks.  Skied Vail on Xmas and then Breck on 12/27 & 28.  Surprisingly, snow was better at Breck.  Skied mainly Peak 10 on Sunday and then Peaks 6 & 7 on Monday.  Peak 6 had great snow and the steeps off of 7 were fun.  Heading to A-Basin on New Year's Eve and somewhere else on New Year's Day ... JADIP!

Looks like CB has been making snow... I need to find someplace with honest begginer terrain for my never-been-before nieces 02jan

Maybe big Boulder will get freedom open by then or they can just wait a week and ski school hill at blue.

http://www.skicamelback.mobi/webcams.aspx

Doesn't look good at camelback. Maybe hunter will have a bunny hill open by Saturday.

Hasn't been above freezing in the mountains for a couple weeks.  Skied Vail on Xmas and then Breck on 12/27 & 28.  Surprisingly, snow was better at Breck.  Skied mainly Peak 10 on Sunday and then Peaks 6 & 7 on Monday.  Peak 6 had great snow and the steeps off of 7 were fun.  Heading to A-Basin on New Year's Eve and somewhere else on New Year's Day ... JADIP!

Makes sense as Breck is 1500 feet higher than Vail

Makes sense as Breck is 1500 feet higher than Vail

True, but Vail got dumped on not long before we were there so I was hoping for better conditions.  That 1500 feet really only seems to matter late in the season for maintaining good conditions and avoiding the freeze-thaw cycle.  That wasn't the case last week.

True, but Vail got dumped on not long before we were there so I was hoping for better conditions.  That 1500 feet really only seems to matter late in the season for maintaining good conditions and avoiding the freeze-thaw cycle.  That wasn't the case last week.

Guess you have the Epic Pass.  Was Breck super busy being week after Christmas? Been pretty damn cold in Boulder as well.