Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

It's a German Xmas pastry with marzipan in the middle. I bought 5 loaves at Big Lots. Wife says VT is OK, she can't ski, so she's locked in the house.

I looked it up it seems like a fruit cake.

Take the wifey to Burlington for some nightlife. Johnny law says if you take her to trattoria Delia you'll get your knob slobber she might even let you play the rusty trombone.

Came home after skiing, sipping a Caucasian and watching The Americans when I noticed a small white spot moving around in my right eye. Just happened suddenly . Wife thinks it's a floater. Not the upper decker kind.

I looked it up it seems like a fruit cake. Take the wifey to Burlington for some nightlife. Johnny law says if you take her to trattoria Delia you'll get your knob slobber she might even let you play the rusty trombone.

It's better than fruitcake. I don't need to take her out, I get polished when I make waffles for breakfast. Take a lap.

Sounds like a floater moe. Most old dudes have them. I do from time to time.

im not that old and I've had them as long as I can remember. If it's sudden and jarring, get it checked out. If it doesn't bother you, probably not a big deal, but could be symptoms of a partially detached cornea which is no Bueno.

Did you ski shadows?

Blue is a restaurant in Bethlehem that's what he's talking about Blue Grill house. I've skied at Blue and told friends I was at Blue and they assume the restaurant.

Had some nice duck price fixie at blue tonight. Excellent. Boring resturant though

What's boring about it??