Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Ride wildlife 159 wide. My first time ever riding a non park board

Nice.  

Flat rocker board,  very predictable. at that size and setback, should be awesome if we  ever get some Powder days.

I have a few flat rocker boards.  they were my goto boards last year..  this year i am trying CRC with my NS ripsaw.  So far loving the transition from rocker

Pretty much everyone on this site skis/rides as fast as possible..... I'm definitely the exception to that rule

I ski as fast as is reequired to make turns on whatever radius ski I'm on.  Usually, they're 24m, and I have to ski faster.  When I'm on my 12.2m slalom skis, GSS always bitches how slow I am.

• Like 1

is it any longer / shorter than using 22 to 145?

looking for alternate ways to get there myself

I looked it up on google maps a while ago. I think 22/145 was shorter by just a little bit. I was kind of suprised. Anytime 22 might be the slightest bit messed up, i would really consider going to 209.

so...twice a day, 5 times a week?

That's being kind. 95% of the time I have driven that road was on weekends, and in the morning it is fine, but a lot of times in the afternoon its a disaster .... especially during the holiday season.

Start looking for those alternate routes this season for when FedEx opens over by the airport. You think 22 is bad now? Wait until they add all those trucks that have to get from Airport Rd to the extension or 78.

it's an inconsequential amount of traffic when compared to the overall volume of traffic on 22.  Also, the majority of their departures/arrivals are late night/early AM, not during rush hour.

• Like 1

it's an inconsequential amount of traffic when compared to the overall volume of traffic on 22. Also, the majority of their departures/arrivals are late night/early AM, not during rush hour.

I'm not sure that I would call 14,000+ vehicles daily "inconsequential," but to each their own.

"Citing the developer's traffic study conducted by engineering firm Pidcock Co., Hanover officials say the completed project is expected to generate 14,602 vehicle trips daily, including tractor-trailers, small-box delivery trucks and employee cars. The bulk of that traffic will travel south from the FedEx megahub through Hanover along Willowbrook Road, Race Street and Airport Road to Route 22, officials said."

I'm not sure that I would call 14,000+ vehicles daily "inconsequential," but to each their own.

"Citing the developer's traffic study conducted by engineering firm Pidcock Co., Hanover officials say the completed project is expected to generate 14,602 vehicle trips daily, including tractor-trailers, small-box delivery trucks and employee cars. The bulk of that traffic will travel south from the FedEx megahub through Hanover along Willowbrook Road, Race Street and Airport Road to Route 22, officials said."

Great news for the area. Think of all the new jobs!!! Remember there are many alternate routes to 22

Let me guess, you live in East Allen Township? 

The development of the otherwise unusable land is great for the Lehigh Valley.  If opponents of every large development project cited traffic concerns, we'd have thousands acres of fields with no additional jobs.  Additional traffic further re-enforces the need to expand 22's capacity...which, they are.  It's a "good" problem to have.