Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Snow throughout the state above treeline.

Wow some dumbass on the Teton gravity forums said the early snow is bad cause it creates a weak layer...its August that snow will be gone by mid morning. In October different story but it always happens. Weak layer hoar frost then heavy wet snow and whoosh Avalanche.

• Like 1

Can non friends message back and forth on fb?

Geoffy hasnt responded. Would like to get started on my website. Throwing money away on leads right now

Depends on privacy settings but usually yes as long as you aren't blocked.

Shadows I'll text him and have him get in touch with you.

Edit: he doesn't do websites but justo does

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Bet you're ready for pumpkin spice lattes.

Never gotten into the pumpkin/ pumpkin spice thing.  not my cup of tea.  Probably had pumpkin pie twice, and it didnt get any better the second time around.  

What i am ready for is weather were you can go outside, do shit, and not have to shower and change three times a day.  

• Like 1

Never gotten into the pumpkin/ pumpkin spice thing.  not my cup of tea.  Probably had pumpkin pie twice, and it didnt get any better the second time around.  

What i am ready for is weather were you can go outside, do shit, and not have to shower and change three times a day.

Bugs have been bad this summer as well.

Actually didn't think the bugs were too bad til last couple weeks. I think Sunday was the first day we had to put on Deet out in the woods. And I am also totally over summer. Hmmm, I never seem to get this tired of cold weather.

I get eaten by bugs anytime I'm outside more than a few minutes. All started earlier this summer when I ate outside at the limeport inn and probably got 15 bug bites on my legs in an hour.