Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

I like being a rider of the storm at blue. I've taken like 2 or 3 days off work since April and have had by numerous evening and weekend appointments this summer..when ski season comes I need to be at blue opening day..I've night skied on opening day but I like to get at the cookies first and ski a first run at blue for the season with a lot of PASRs and atomic Jeff usually gets first chair and sometimes tickle me toast. BLTroublemaker also goes zero to 100kmh real quick with his GSS turns

If I lived somewhere like Denver or Salt Lake City and I saw the 6am report I'd wanna go where there's the most new snow but you have to think about the crowds. Is 10 runs of 5" deep pow better than 2 runs of 10" deep. The sloppy seconds aren't bad but I prefer them to be delayed. It's a trade off for sure. I'd meadow skip some fresh pow pow now for 5 Hunnah doll hairs and do whirlybirds on the flats while dropping down and getting my eagle on...cause y'all know it ain't nothing but a ski thing baby a bunch of ski enthusiasts going crazy haven't skied for months wanna get high like we smoking blunts to the top of the runs have some skiing fun playing skiing with root and justo cash in your chips before your go busto got mad gusto and agility for weighing 100 kilos on let's make a dealo. What's behind door number three it's some extreme type homeys that wanna ski got Barb in the Rockies two hours behind sibhusky in Montana ain't no jive racking up massive vert..skis so much makes the stat manager hurt most of us are at blue skiing all ten eighty two feet down nightmare dreamweaver behind johnny law he's got big balls his posts are off the wall a good friend would give me a ride to the mall and give a ride to a dude who looks like Biggie smells no that's TTC6 on on single stick dem snowboards most dedicated rider is TP4 what's in store when you grind the spine with Matt edge and VTMArk night skiing at blue...Dude4Bides making perfect turns with no fuss grinding the spine like a stripper at platinum plus...

Back in the lot with NMSki..learning bout beers while getting Tipsy..Nazareth Glenn pull in the lot two turntables and a microphone I don't got..back up the lift skiing is a gift topped with a bow is that choppy snow..throwing up wakes 10 feet tall like my buddy Tom..he tall getting lower than little John..down falls..homestretch to the bathroom to the lot to the beer ski season is like 4 months of Christmas cheer..got a lot days in but could do better oh snap JFDan brought a box of better cheddars grubbing in the lot with Indiggio oh always on the first chair ready to go..8am and the bell goes razors it is race team not on it till 8:11 get a second run on it skiers heaven...oh snap moe ghoul is out rocking the coombas JLAW telling jokes about a rusty Tuba..or maybe a Trombone blue is bad to the zone..in the PASR scene chilling at Walgreens with Charlie sheen and Phillycore what's in store I don't know..depends on the snow and the bros and who shows but anyday you can touch the sky is good in my book in ain't no lie

• Like 3

I like being a rider of the storm at blue. I've taken like 2 or 3 days off work since April and have had by numerous evening and weekend appointments this summer..when ski season comes I need to be at blue opening day..I've night skied on opening day but I like to get at the cookies first and ski a first run at blue for the season with a lot of PASRs and atomic Jeff usually gets first chair and sometimes tickle me toast. BLTroublemaker also goes zero to 100kmh real quick with his GSS turns

If I lived somewhere like Denver or Salt Lake City and I saw the 6am report I'd wanna go where there's the most new snow but you have to think about the crowds. Is 10 runs of 5" deep pow better than 2 runs of 10" deep. The sloppy seconds aren't bad but I prefer them to be delayed. It's a trade off for sure. I'd meadow skip some fresh pow pow now for 5 Hunnah doll hairs and do whirlybirds on the flats while dropping down and getting my eagle on...cause y'all know it ain't nothing but a ski thing baby a bunch of ski enthusiasts going crazy haven't skied for months wanna get high like we smoking blunts to the top of the runs have some skiing fun playing skiing with root and justo cash in your chips before your go busto got mad gusto and agility for weighing 100 kilos on let's make a dealo. What's behind door number three it's some extreme type homeys that wanna ski got Barb in the Rockies two hours behind sibhusky in Montana ain't no jive racking up massive vert..skis so much makes the stat manager hurt most of us are at blue skiing all ten eighty two feet down nightmare dreamweaver behind johnny law he's got big balls his posts are off the wall a good friend would give me a ride to the mall and give a ride to a dude who looks like Biggie smells no that's TTC6 on on single stick dem snowboards most dedicated rider is TP4 what's in store when you grind the spine with Matt edge and VTMArk night skiing at blue...Dude4Bides making perfect turns with no fuss grinding the spine like a stripper at platinum plus...

Back in the lot with NMSki..learning bout beers while getting Tipsy..Nazareth Glenn pull in the lot two turntables and a microphone I don't got..back up the lift skiing is a gift topped with a bow is that choppy snow..throwing up wakes 10 feet tall like my buddy Tom..he tall getting lower than little John..down falls..homestretch to the bathroom to the lot to the beer ski season is like 4 months of Christmas cheer..got a lot days in but could do better oh snap JFDan brought a box of better cheddars grubbing in the lot with Indiggio oh always on the first chair ready to go..8am and the bell goes razors it is race team not on it till 8:11 get a second run on it skiers heaven...oh snap moe ghoul is out rocking the coombas JLAW telling jokes about a rusty Tuba..or maybe a Trombone blue is bad to the zone..in the PASR scene chilling at Walgreens with Charlie sheen and Phillycore what's in store I don't know..depends on the snow and the bros and who shows but anyday you can touch the sky is good in my book in ain't no lie

how drunk were you when you posted these?

• Like 2

As great as it was skiing in the 2 feet of fresh last year during that storm, the thought of hitting a massive cookie hiding underneath again and destroying bones / my season doesn't sit well with me. Blue isn't the type of hill designed for snowfalls like that. Piles of cookies hidden under all of that new snow doesn't make for the finest off piste experience. Blue is perfect what it is 99.9% of the time.

Edited by RidgeRacer

Ridge that was just a freak accident. You have to watch out for snow snakes everywhere you ski.

Ski freak you should get back into skiing again this season.

That thing was a snow wholly mammoth. Trust me I'm not throwing blame Blue's way (wouldn't do that). Shit happens. but from what I heard people were hitting that crap underneath all day.
  • Like 1

We were skiing off the upper side of Sidewinder that day by the toilet bowl and down to the first turn when one of the guys tried to get back on the trail and hit a death boulder that was buried under the snow.

Took us a while to dig out his ski that got wedged underneath.

Almost forgot that he was so mad, he whipped out his Herman and marked it for any other hapless souls that might come along and find it.

Edited by indiggio

We were skiing off the upper side of Sidewinder that day by the toilet bowl and down to the first turn when one of the guys tried to get back on the trail and hit a death boulder that was buried under the snow.

Took us a while to dig out his ski that got wedged underneath.

Almost forgot that he was so mad, he whipped out his Herman and marked it for any other hapless souls that might come along and find it.

Oh Lordy...

The weather is bringing all the people out. Just had back to back to back customers. Only one was scheduled others were walk ins.

It felt extra warm when I came in the office and office manager said she turned on the heat cause it was 65 in the office...I am shaking my Herman. Oh so it's finally nice and don't need AC and heat is on wow just wow.