Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

What if we started planning a few PASR days at different mountains like in the old days? That might drum up some excitement. We pick a mountain, a specific type of beer, have everyone show up and have a good time. 

Example: Elk, porters and stouts, Sunday morning. Game on. also someone bring cornhole or another tailgate game. 

What if we started planning a few PASR days at different mountains like in the old days? That might drum up some excitement. We pick a mountain, a specific type of beer, have everyone show up and have a good time. 

Example: Elk, porters and stouts, Sunday morning. Game on. also someone bring cornhole or another tailgate game.

I don't think many of us are gonna go to Elk and drink porters. How bout all PASR days are at Blue and bring whatever beer you want.

I would be fine with connecting with PASR's on Facebook and letting the site die.  It is on life support and nobody new really ever joins.  Que the hatefest!

haha. I'd rather punch myself in the face repeatedly then post on FB. 

PASR is like a corner bar where you'll find the same people sitting in the same barstools over the span of years. If new people try to frequent the bar, they are quickly made to feel uncomfortable to the point where the new person would never set foot in the bar again. You must really have to enjoy that bar for some ungodly reason (though you'll never admit it) to want to stick around. We're like Cheers...only less funny. 

• Like 5

Loveland opening Thursday with one run.  I may go next week, I think this weekend will be too busy.  Been super warm here.

You're in Boulder, right? I'll be out there next weekend for a wedding. Any good brewery and/or restaurant recommendations? 

***in staying true to the topic - how's the weather been?

• Like 1

You're in Boulder, right? I'll be out there next weekend for a wedding. Any good brewery and/or restaurant recommendations? ***in staying true to the topic - how's the weather been?

Weather has been unseasonably warm. We haven't even had our fist snow yet. That usually happens mid October. Mid 60's, sunny and T-shirt weather. I don't drink but there are plenty of breweries in Boulder; Fate, Walnut Brewery, World of Beer, Bohemian Biergarten off the top of my head. Brasserie Ten Ten is a great restaurant as is The Med, both on Walnut St (one st off Pearl St Mall). If you want gluten free options, Shine is very good and Zeal. Zeal on Pearl St, Shine on 13th between Pearl and Spruce (next to Bohemian Biergarten). The only good place for pizza in my opinion is Protos in North Boulder. Pizza is pretty bad here.

Definitley check out Pearl St, hike around Chautauqua because it's so beautiful. Royal arch is a good ass burning hike starting from here. Another one is Mt. Sanitas, a quick 2.7 mi RT with 1281' elev gain. Happy to help with any other recommendations.

• Like 1

Weather has been unseasonably warm. We haven't even had our fist snow yet. That usually happens mid October. Mid 60's, sunny and T-shirt weather. I don't drink but there are plenty of breweries in Boulder; Fate, Walnut Brewery, World of Beer, Bohemian Biergarten off the top of my head. Brasserie Ten Ten is a great restaurant as is The Med, both on Walnut St (one st off Pearl St Mall). If you want gluten free options, Shine is very good and Zeal. Zeal on Pearl St, Shine on 13th between Pearl and Spruce (next to Bohemian Biergarten). The only good place for pizza in my opinion is Protos in North Boulder. Pizza is pretty bad here.

Definitley check out Pearl St, hike around Chautauqua because it's so beautiful. Royal arch is a good ass burning hike starting from here. Another one is Mt. Sanitas, a quick 2.7 mi RT with 1281' elev gain. Happy to help with any other recommendations.

That's a good start! I figured I'd as a local instead of check out online reviews. Thank you!

haha. I'd rather punch myself in the face repeatedly then post on FB. 

PASR is like a corner bar where you'll find the same people sitting in the same barstools over the span of years. If new people try to frequent the bar, they are quickly made to feel uncomfortable to the point where the new person would never set foot in the bar again. You must really have to enjoy that bar for some ungodly reason (though you'll never admit it) to want to stick around. We're like Cheers...only less funny. 

but we can also drink as we ride.