Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Looks like a return to seasonal weather end of the month. I'm just happy blue was able to open all the terrain open and this weeks weather isn't crazy warm. 40s maybe 50s and a little midweek rain won't do much damage and this weekend looks absolutely beautiful. Some nice bumps I'm as well.

• Like 2

Thats just selfish. Jerk.

I don't think the free ride scene at Blue is as prevelent as back when you Justi and T Maki were dominating the park a decade ago.

Remember they used to have 70 foot booters..Blue mountain was known for their big dawg booters..

speak for yourself, im still holding out for the stunt ditch this season

Lame that they no longer have a half pipe at blue. Was always a good place to find powder.

I haven't bought food at blue yet this season. Did you say they did away with the BLT at the lower lodge cafeteria??

I'm waiting for the chicken and waffle stand to be open.

Ate at Slopeside once. Disappointing and jacked up prices. Won't be back unless it's to hit the happy hour bar bites menu weekday evenings

Can't go during winter. Need to go in off season and sit outside. Cheaper too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get that, and I have, but I was following the line of the thread about eating at Blue this ski season. 

Also, it was significantly cheaper during the last ski season, to my memory, anyway.

Maybe I've just gotten cheaper.

Wow coupon valid for food only. I wonder if it can be combined with season pass discount. Would bring the price down to that of a normal sports bar.

I have heard they are notorious about not allowing any sort of deal combinations, mostly from reading yelp reviews.

I know last year they wouldn't give us out season pass discount when we were partially paying with a Ski, Ride and Dine credit, even though that was just a dollar amount credit and not a coupon or anything.

I have heard they are notorious about not allowing any sort of deal combinations, mostly from reading yelp reviews.

I know last year they wouldn't give us out season pass discount when we were partially paying with a Ski, Ride and Dine credit, even though that was just a dollar amount credit and not a coupon or anything.

That's bullshit from a customer service standpoint.