Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

Roads were not too bad. It did take me a solid 2 hours to get here. Usually 1 hour. There was a problem 309N onto 78 right above Center Valley. People always get stuck there. Made a quick detour around it. Saw a truck towing a Smart Car out of a ditch. Who the hell tries to drive a Smart Car in the snow?

Roads were not too bad. It did take me a solid 2 hours to get here. Usually 1 hour. There was a problem 309N onto 78 right above Center Valley. People always get stuck there. Made a quick detour around it. Saw a truck towing a Smart Car out of a ditch. Who the hell tries to drive a Smart Car in the snow?

Why do you get on 78 from 309 to go to Blue?

Because I live right below Coopersburg. It's the easiest way to go. Get off Cedar Crest to 22 to 145 or go all the way up where 309 meets 22. Sounds like a long ride, but you can drive pretty fast. Tried going through Bethlehem last week and took back roads, didn't think they'd be clear. if you know of a better way let me know

Because I live right below Coopersburg. It's the easiest way to go. Get off Cedar Crest to 22 to 145 or go all the way up where 309 meets 22. Sounds like a long ride, but you can drive pretty fast. Tried going through Bethlehem last week and took back roads, didn't think they'd be clear. if you know of a better way let me know

I was confused thinking you were getting on 78 East. 78 West and 309N run together up to where they split past 222. I would just call it 309N to 22E since you stay on 309 when it splits to 22.

Gonna try to get out somewhere today. Step 1: grabbing my shovel

How much snow did you get??

Did you make opening bell at Blue? Didn't think I saw you was mostly boarders in line for the ticket scanners. I had to pass one car stuck on blue mountain drive going up the mountain.

MomSkeez your drive if you took cedar crest takes you within 8 blocks of where I live.

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

I got here at 830. Was at the lift at 840. 1st run spectacular face plant on the Falls. You prolly laughed if you saw it. Leaving now, as it is getting scary windy and crowded. Best run today was Switchback. Need to practice powder skiing, that was a good place to do it.

Now time to get home and shovel.

Ride back from VT on Sunday was fucking weird once I got south of the Catskills. It got so warm in the car I had to open all the windows and moonroof. I was real tempted to flip on the A/C at one point. Lotsa traffic due to the holiday and tons of bikers out in that kinda weather. The dogs go ballistic when bikers are near the car. They spooked a few of them when they rode by and the 2 dogs popped their heads out the window snarling and barking at them.

• Like 1