Seriously, WTF is with this Weather?

Ride Delaware ?

19 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It's a 3 minute difference. 

IMG_1960.PNG

Well, sure, if you're gonna drive the speed limit. Lol, I'm just messing with you. I just grew up driving 95 around Baltimore and would never consider any other route to get from the Lehigh Valley to the D.C. Area. Especially since the added the toll express lanes north of Baltimore. 

That crabcake sammich is legit tho. Ditto the wings at a place called CR Wings a few miles further into Bel Air, MD from 95. Haven't found wings yet in the valley that rate as even acceptable in comparison.

Pretty brutal temps up north, -9 at Smuggs, M1 on Cold Hold......good timing on my part to be back in PA for a few weeks and my lower back is on the mend. Catching up on some movies, "Dunkirk" and "Darkest Hour" were good.
I can't do that shit especially on the east coast. It was 6 at Blue today and I thought my toes were going to fall off

53 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:
1 hour ago, moe ghoul said:
Pretty brutal temps up north, -9 at Smuggs, M1 on Cold Hold......good timing on my part to be back in PA for a few weeks and my lower back is on the mend. Catching up on some movies, "Dunkirk" and "Darkest Hour" were good.

I can't do that shit especially on the east coast. It was 6 at Blue today and I thought my toes were going to fall off

At smuggs you are turning a lot more especially when you are following Moe Ghoul through Doc demseys glades and the enchanted Bavarian Forrest. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

I wimped out.

Wind chill -25; didn't want to waste a MaxPass day skiing for like 2 hours.so I met some frends for a long lunch instead.

Back at it tomorrow.

How much did you pay for the Max pass??  Looks like a lot of places out west on it.  I see Blue mountain is part of it but I think it's Blue mountain Ontario??

3 minutes ago, SallyCat said:

Yeah, it's the Blue in Canada. It was $599; I got it because I'm up here a lot and it seemed like I'd get my money's worth out of it and get to check out some new mountains. 

That's a great deal. 7 days in Jackson hole discounted through central reservation is about $599 and the no blackout is great. 

• Like 1